Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Customizing & Kitbashing
 Watz go'n on! still going ! "My Workbench"
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page | Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Santa Fe Tyco Operating Box  cars Topic Next Topic: Portland style box motor kitbash
Page: of 10

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 10 2011 :  4:12:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
yo Frank Don't forget Australia railways used them EMD double enders too
Love your train room Hope to do that IF I get out of my tiny house
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - July 25 2011 :  5:22:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
WELL IT RAINED TODAY AND IT WAS COOL ENOUGH TO GO UP IN THE ATTIC. Opps capitol lock. I have recieved from Ken, Catfordken, A new body for my blue Coronation. I used today to get it all together. Here it is on the workbench.
Frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 25 2011 :  8:23:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
sweet loco & I likes those Tri-Ang Toys wagons there
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - July 26 2011 :  6:00:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Next off of the Work Bench is a Triang Menchant Class. Winston Churchill.
frank

toptrain

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - July 26 2011 :  7:12:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
looking good there frank,did you ever do anything with the n2 shells,i hope you do,would love to see american chassis under one ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - July 26 2011 :  9:50:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Frank:

That should be Corona beer, since you have so many "limes" hanging about!

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - July 27 2011 :  10:49:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
quote:
looking good there frank,did you ever do anything with the n2 shells,i hope you do,would love to see american chassis under one ken

Originally posted by catfordken - July 26 2011 :  7:12:25 PM

Gooday Ken ; I havn't been able to use them yet. There is a long list of things to do first. Because of the fuel bunker in the rear only a trailing truck can go under there. The original 0-6-2 drive isn't exactly a US standard type. I would think that a frame extended to the front allowing for a lead truck would be the way to go. A pacific type would be wrong because of the smallness of the boiler. While a parie type 2-6-2 will work well.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on July 27 2011 1:35:59 PM

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - July 27 2011 :  11:20:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Hey Frank:

You know you touched on something there. There were several locomotives in the UK that lacked a pilot truck. Like that 0-6-2 you mention. The pilot truckes were added in to help locomotives enter (be piloted) into curves. Varnish (passenger consists) which went faster came to adopt 4 wheel pilot trucks for even improved speed and tracking/stability. So whats different about the UK prototype that they didn't? What's the difference?

Just thinking out loud based on your comment.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - July 27 2011 :  1:34:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Gareth ; You would have to know the use the 0-6-2 was put to. What was it's assinments? also how well did it do them. Maybe the the 0-6-2, 0-4-4, and 0-4-2 types had speed restrictions. I dont know.
frank

toptrain

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - July 27 2011 :  2:56:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
Gareth,you forget the uk from tip to tail is only 600+ miles as the crow flies,in yours and Americans eyes that's state size?,so we made the most of it,we came up to what we needed,our curves were never as bad as yours,plus the 0-6-2 served its purpose more than needed,ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - July 27 2011 :  9:27:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
You guys make a point but I'd like to know what the rationale was. It's how I think; first principles as in, "Why did they design it like that?'

Once your curiosity goes, you're pretty much gone. Love figuring things out! The Q1 Austurity one of my Faves but not a Shunter Ken as you folks say. Apparently they could move too so it's not a case of staying to minimum speeds.

I'll have to research this more....

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 23 2011 :  8:05:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
aww no UP passenger cars?
Well it is a long shot anyway nice haul tho

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 24 2011 :  07:12:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi frank the nord pacific is it a rivarossi or jouef ken

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 24 2011 :  09:23:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
nice locos,love that brown livery,great for pulling the orient express ken

Edited by - catfordken on October 24 2011 09:32:42 AM

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 24 2011 :  09:46:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Yes Ken that is it. Just mine wount have the front bumpers. it will most likley get a front pilot to allow it to run on the Pennsy branch of the PGW.M1 and M1a with photos.

**** My M1a that I got at the NYS of ME train show yesterday 10-23-2011. ****
* The dealer said it was a Westside model. He also said that he replaced the motor because the because wires were off one of the commutator segments. He was right. I repaired this and put the original motor back. I did this because the new installed motor didn't fit right . it was to big . Hard to remove and replace the boiler. So it is together and running.
* I took these photos to show it and its differences from the first group built, the M1 mountains. I am lucky enough to have one. My M1 is made by Guild for Gem.
* The M1 as built is a simple but large locomotive. It is of the last built without a train control system, and a feed water system. Also it had only one two stage compressor. When Pennsy designed and built them, they thought it would be enough. We all know that didn't work for all modern Locomotives have multiple compressors.
* I am sure you will pick out these things I have noted on the M1a, and missing from the older M1
frank

All photos of the firemans side. All changes can be seen there.

*** M1 ***

*** M1a ***

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on October 24 2011 09:50:21 AM

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 24 2011 :  09:55:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
a great pair frank,they look the business,ken

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 24 2011 :  10:24:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Here is a side by side.

toptrain

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 24 2011 :  10:46:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
frank saw difference in 1st photo,and can only repeat a great pair,and am jealous ken

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 24 2011 :  11:43:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Ken, Also something very different about the two. There is no large steam exhaust leaving top of cylinders going into smoke box on the M1a. If you have a M1b it is the same here, no exhaust pipe. It is cast internally in cylinders.

Going back the C1 4-4-4
* About the 2 compressors. What I need to know is how these two compressors were piped together. In the drawing I can see what looks like 2 air tanks laterally mounted behind the cylinders and on top of the frame. How do these pipe in to the brakeing system.
* I read that they were used together increasing the air capacity to handle high speed braking.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on October 24 2011 4:33:39 PM

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - October 24 2011 :  6:43:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
I have the parts sheet for the Rivarossi French Pacific, and it looks like it has a proper steel motor mount that's part of the frame, instead of the magic melting plastic one in the AHM Heavy 4-6-2's.
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - October 24 2011 :  9:11:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Frank, if you want the parts sheet, I'll email it to you.
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 25 2011 :  12:11:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
nice locos,love that brown livery,great for pulling the orient express ken

Originally posted by catfordken - October 24 2011 :  09:23:57 AM

What are those 4 lights on the left side of loco used for?

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - December 04 2011 :  12:49:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
wow,you never seek to amaze me,great lot of locos,ken

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - December 04 2011 :  1:49:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
Consols and Ten-Wheelers, my favorite size for steam engines. They were the Geeps of their time. Nice!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 04 2011 :  2:18:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
It's getting eeriely Erie in here
nice locos I'll bet pic is your family?
What is the depot behind the tank cars?

Edited by - microbusss on December 04 2011 2:20:19 PM

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 04 2011 :  2:45:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* Placing a motor in the Boiler of a Tyco 2-8-0 made for rear wheel drive.

* first a general strip down and cleanup.

* Next remove the third driver axel back. Remove the smoke excentric and replace with a gear. File out opening for gear clearance. You have this.

*** It will be dark in less than 2 hours, so i am going out for a walk.
** See you later.
* frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on December 05 2011 3:18:41 PM

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 05 2011 :  3:50:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Frank, I thought that might be a dummy, because I couldn't see a motor between the boiler and frame. I see you have a boiler weight from the Mantua 2-8-0 kit.
The Tyco Depot

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 05 2011 :  5:17:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* Here we are with the motor mounted, test, and back of the weight cut off. The weight is sealed into the boiler with the top and bottom of it glued together. The bottom of the plastic boiler cut away to allow the motor to fit. Using the second axel from the back for the gear drive allows me to keep the valve gear mounted and the spring detail for the third axel in place. Using the second from the front the motor weight would have fit, but the valve gear would not have been able to mount, for the hanger would have been gone. Also the spring detail would of had to be removed.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on December 06 2011 3:50:30 PM

rgcw5
Hudson

conrock switcher

Posted - December 06 2011 :  4:37:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send rgcw5 a Yahoo! Message  Add rgcw5 to Buddylist
ok questions:

what kind of motor are you using and how is it mounted?

just me Ray... and just because I have Tyco doesn't mean I am not a model railroader
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 506  ~  Member Since: April 03 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 06 2011 :  5:40:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
quote:
ok questions:

what kind of motor are you using and how is it mounted?

Originally posted by rgcw5 - December 06 2011 :  4:37:20 PM

Ray The picture is clear. I used a standard tyco mantua motor. I drilled and taped a new hole in the motor frame lined up with the existing rear screw that comes up from the bottom. I was lucky and had a screw the perfect length. Sometimes things go right.
frank

toptrain

rgcw5
Hudson

conrock switcher

Posted - December 06 2011 :  7:33:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send rgcw5 a Yahoo! Message  Add rgcw5 to Buddylist
ah ok that makes sense. I'll be honest I have never had an opportunity to own a Mantua so I didn't know about the motors, thank you for this new inspiration sir!
just me Ray... and just because I have Tyco doesn't mean I am not a model railroader
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 506  ~  Member Since: April 03 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 17 2011 :  1:40:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
2-8-0 all together now. Need decals.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on December 28 2011 2:33:45 PM

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - December 17 2011 :  2:32:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
HEY FRANK IF THATS A TYCO ITS THE COOLEST SEXIEST LOCO THEY EVER MADE,I AM SHOUTING HENCE CAPS ON KEN

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 17 2011 :  5:32:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Here is the other side. Just a newly painted tyco 2-8-0 with a Small vanderbuilt tender.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on December 28 2011 2:30:56 PM

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 17 2011 :  11:11:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
That looks great, Frank. I don't know if the coloration of the wheels & rods is due to weathering or cigarette tar, but it looks great either way.
The Tyco Depot

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - December 18 2011 :  2:08:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Nelson ; It was all nickoteen. It took a long time soaking in hot soapy water and scrubing it to get it cleaned.
frank

quote:
That looks great, Frank. I don't know if the coloration of the wheels & rods is due to weathering or cigarette tar, but it looks great either way.

Originally posted by NickelPlate759 - December 17 2011 :  11:11:14 PM

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on December 18 2011 5:06:53 PM

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - January 12 2012 :  3:24:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* My friend Bob came over last night and we ran some trains. Not a good day, no sooner did I comment on the work bench being empty, of all but the RDG C1, that thing started to happen. Next running trains on both loops a truck came off of a tank car. It caused derailments on its train, and causing the other to crash. The culprit tank car was one of the 3 Silvine ones I was running. Recovering the truck I removed the 3 Silvine tank cars to the work bench. The loco of the other train which crashed had a tender truck lose its center axel. It went to the work bench. All the locos stored on the 5 storage tracks behind the PGW main office were ones that I just acquired. Testing each in turn proved that these locomotives were not ready to pull a train. The new Evening Star 2-10-0 had its valve gear loose applied and the offset valve gear bracket was spinning around. To the work bench. The new large Pacific the Duchess of whatever's right side valve gear wasn't right either, and the piston on that side was hanging out. Off to the work bench with it. I tried the Kleinbahn 2-10-0 and it did nothing. It wasn't picking up electricity. Off it went. My nice clean work bench is getting a little full now. Well the 0-6-2 doesn't look like much. A little engine that probably couldn't was put in front of a 14 car train and walked away with it. I know for a fact that a good evening Star wouldn't have pulled those 14 cars. Now finally a success. One train can run now for the next. Only a ten car train. I wasn't messing around now. I needed something to pull this other train back into the yard so I could get on with the day. I went to my heavy sure locomotives. I put my pair of Tyco NYC Gp20s at the head end of train 2. As always they did what was asked of them. I test ran some other locomotives and A Liliput CNJ Hudson tanker and a John English pacific joined the group on the work bench.
* Well since this horror last night, all down locomotives and cars have been have been restored to service. My work bench is cleared and the Reading 4-4-4 sits alone, and is next to be worked on.
Frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on January 12 2012 3:24:47 PM

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 13 2012 :  2:49:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
ohhh not cool & you should of taken pics of wreck

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 22 2012 :  09:46:49 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Hey Frank:

Thats certainly very different than the LL chassis.

Would one of those vertical AHM engines be a good replacement? You know the oes that went in the I think GP18/ RS2 units.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - February 22 2012 :  09:53:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Gareth ;
The last Teakettle sent to the catford branch was one, some one tried that idea one. I just shipped what i had to ken. i dont know how or if he had time to get into making it work. Maybe he will respond to this post with some info.
* here is what went to Kenny. The changes made were the Rivarossi Motor ( never mounted). Rivarossi wheels and axels. and that is it.
* in the photo you can see Rivarossi wheels.

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on May 11 2012 7:29:01 PM

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 22 2012 :  10:04:13 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi frank,sorry still doing work on other items,will have a look as soon as time becomes available ,ken

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 22 2012 :  11:07:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Hey Frank:

Mine doesn't have the rounded gear pocket on the bottom plate as on yours but again yours is the metal cast one right? Mine says Made in Hong Kong on the bottom plate. The coal bunker is also deeper front to back than the one you have pictured...

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 22 2012 :  11:48:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
Hi gareth your one is a lifelike teakettle,which were made in hong kong(now china),the pictures you posted showed that the windows door and the underfloor were removed ken

Edited by - catfordken on February 22 2012 11:53:13 AM

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 22 2012 :  1:01:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Hey Frank:

He cut away as well that "floor" section that supports the coal bunker.

Likely this will end up being some kind of Forney.

Thanks for your efforts, you to CFK.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 23 2012 :  1:43:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
frank,both looking good,how hard are the uncle toms to find ken

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 23 2012 :  2:23:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Unfortunately the Term "Uncle Tom" is not exactly Emily Post. The age is a clue to why the term was ok. No chance they would now.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - February 23 2012 :  2:43:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
*There you go. Imagining something. Can't you take the name for what is it. How many people have a Uncle Thomas. Does that mean you must not call him Uncle Tom. I would have to say in reference to a locomotive, it is a term of endearment, not abuse.

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on May 11 2012 7:28:03 PM

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 23 2012 :  2:57:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Not Imagining anything, Frank.

I think anyone hearing you call an Uncle named Tom "Uncle Tom" would get it. That doesn't change the historical nature of that colloquialism. Locomotive or not, it's an odd term of endearment.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 23 2012 :  2:57:59 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
frank takes nothing away from the fact that the uncle tom is a nice loco ken
gareth we are talking trains so what you are going on about in my opinion is out of place and context

Edited by - catfordken on February 23 2012 3:00:29 PM

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - February 23 2012 :  3:15:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
By that rationale Ken, you could use any term while discussing trains and defend it with your argument. I made an observation. Don't like it ok. Your choice. Personally I think suggesting "what you are going on about..." itself is out of place. Feel free to impune my motives though. I thought it a reasonable observation.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

Edited by - romcat on February 23 2012 3:36:10 PM
Page: of 10 Previous Topic: Santa Fe Tyco Operating Box  cars Topic Next Topic: Portland style box motor kitbash  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000