Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 16 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Slot
 AFX State Police Car
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Expected Track Connecting Problem Topic Next Topic: Four Lane Crossing Intersection  

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 28 2013 :  01:16:20 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist

The AFX State Police Car. This is a magnatraction car that has a second guide pin located just ahead of the rear wheels...

Edited by - walt on October 28 2013 01:28:57 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator 

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 29 2013 :  11:07:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
What's the purpose of the second guide pin, just to prevent drifting? Cool car!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 30 2013 :  02:54:39 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Yes, this car handles too good! I like this one. The police & fire cars are not real fast because the operating lights use some of the power. Lights alternate from one to the other. I'll get a video once the layout is up...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 30 2013 :  1:08:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I'm looking forward to the video Walt! There aren't a whole lot of Tyco slotcar layouts going up. Yours should be quite the treat.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 30 2013 :  1:12:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Cool, Walt Think I'll look for these at the train show on Nov 30th
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 30 2013 :  6:38:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Should be pretty a cool layout Cheeze and hope to close on the house before the 15th. Funny is the fact that I can't get the two intersection track pieces pictured to separate. I don't wanna break any tabs off so I'm gonna get on ebay and buy an AFX track tool that assists in locking or separating the pieces...
Edited by - walt on October 30 2013 7:23:05 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Expected Track Connecting Problem Topic Next Topic: Four Lane Crossing Intersection  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000