Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 19 ]  [ Total: 19 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Slot
 Four Lane Crossing Intersection
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AFX State Police Car Topic Next Topic: New Original Stock Crossings Carded  

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 28 2013 :  10:53:57 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist

Two older Tyco road & road crossings connected side to side to form a Four lane intersection crossing a two lane. I had taken my boxes with my straight track to the new house, so I had to use curves on the crossroad. My layout will have one long straightaway with 4 of these intersections along with the group of rail crossings on it too...

Edited by - walt on October 28 2013 10:58:34 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - October 28 2013 :  11:48:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Boy, that's a doozy! Don't see THAT kind of track action often! Today, I was cutting up some foam-core board at work, I want to make some HO train modules with a slot car drag strip, just to do an 1/8th mile would require 16' feet of modules, and that doesn't include the slow-down end of the track. which is usually even longer. Oh well, I may just have to truncate it, the realism may suffer a bit, but I want to have some slot car action on my railroad modules. Liking what I see with your set-up, Walt.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 29 2013 :  10:08:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Thank You, Jerry. The slot cars can be a lot of fun. Should be able to start building my table in a couple of weeks...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: AFX State Police Car Topic Next Topic: New Original Stock Crossings Carded  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000