Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Customizing & Kitbashing
 Awesome, Wacky, and WTF Custom Paint Jobs
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My Toothpick Tryouts Topic Next Topic: Automatic Uncoupling?  

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - February 04 2011 :  6:53:38 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Im sure everyone here has seen one (or made one) at one time or another. If you've got pics, post 'em!

These are currently on Ebay. They probably fall more under the "WTF" category...iono...I kinda like them

This pair I found at a train show. I think they go under the "Awesome" category.

So whatchy'all got?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3325  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator 

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 04 2011 :  8:37:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by DaCheez - February 04 2011 :  6:53:38 PM

OH MY!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1324  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 04 2011 :  8:42:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well another thread of stuff I gotta look for at the show Feb 26th Awesome sauce stuff guys
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14697  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NewYorkCentralfan
Switcher

Posted - February 05 2011 :  6:30:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NewYorkCentralfan to Buddylist
This reminds me of the Long Island RR's orange and grey World's Fair paint scheme.

/tyco/forum/uploaded/NewYorkCentralfan/MU%202525-NYWFJamaica08-23-63.jpg

http://www.trainsarefun.com/lirr/lirrpasspaintschemes.htm

quote:
Im sure everyone here has seen one (or made one) at one time or another. If you've got pics, post 'em!

/tyco/forum/uploaded/DaCheez/wildpaint.jpg
These are currently on Ebay. They probably fall more under the "WTF" category...iono...I kinda like them

Originally posted by DaCheez - February 04 2011 :  6:53:38 PM

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3  ~  Member Since: February 11 2007  ~  Last Visit: July 26 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 05 2011 :  9:43:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
NS MOW. Its Green And Black. Or Is That CSX? It looks Crazy.
How Bout The TA Worlds Fair Scheme. Its Baby Blue And White. Somebody Was Thinking Out Of The Box Back Then.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 05 2011 :  10:20:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I beLIEve those passenger cars once belonged to Richard Petty...
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - October 06 2011 :  07:42:02 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist

This looks like almost an exact match for the Chicago and Eastern Illinois paint scheme ( I just got two BL-2's by AHM in that roadname last night from a Craigslist buy, these passenger cars would go GREAT with them! )

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 07 2011 :  7:03:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
You're right about that Jerry O_o 'Fraid you're a little late for the auction though! To be honest, I think that blue/orange scheme looks good on your BL-2's. It probably wouldn't be as bad on those streamliners if he hadn't painted the trucks to match...or at the very least not made them so glossy
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3325  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: My Toothpick Tryouts Topic Next Topic: Automatic Uncoupling?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000