Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 4 ]  [ Total: 4 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Motive Power
 NH GG1....????
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Exploded view of Tyco GG-1? Topic Next Topic: Rogers Ten Wheelers  

Puppyfang
Big Six

shark1

Posted - May 16 2008 :  9:44:24 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Puppyfang to Buddylist
have a chance to get a NH GG1....understand that this was the rarest of the gg1...do you think it is worth adding to collection....?
"Though amid all the smoking horror and diabolism of a sea-fight, SHARKS will be seen longingly gazing up to the ship's decks, like hungry dogs round a table where red meat is being carved, ready to bolt down every killed man that is tossed to them . . ." by Herman Melville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 209  ~  Member Since: March 25 2008  ~  Last Visit: August 03 2012 Alert Moderator 

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - May 16 2008 :  10:21:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I don't think its terribly rare, but it is the hardest of the GG1s to find. If you like the paint job then go for it.

-cheez
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3325  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Puppyfang
Big Six

shark1

Posted - May 16 2008 :  10:39:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Puppyfang to Buddylist
not sure if I want it or not, just acquired a EMD GP 30 demonstrator, not sure I want to spend the money if it really is not that rare, would sooner get another rf 16 shark demo then...Garret
"Though amid all the smoking horror and diabolism of a sea-fight, SHARKS will be seen longingly gazing up to the ship's decks, like hungry dogs round a table where red meat is being carved, ready to bolt down every killed man that is tossed to them . . ." by Herman Melville
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 209  ~  Member Since: March 25 2008  ~  Last Visit: August 03 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - September 19 2008 :  11:44:41 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
To your proprosed aqusistion of a Tyco GG1 ( CC1 ). Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
frank toptrain

P.S. As to why I am answereing the May post now in September, I wasn't here in May. "Better late than never!"

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on September 19 2008 11:48:22 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Exploded view of Tyco GG-1? Topic Next Topic: Rogers Ten Wheelers  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000