Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Apollo X 1965 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Train Sets
 TYCO Tropicana Set found in Allentown
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Denver Limited Topic Next Topic: TV/Movie themed sets you ''WISH'' Tyco had made  

TYCO-TOWN Trains
Little Six

Aurora HO Trains

Posted - February 28 2008 :  12:01:54 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add TYCO-TOWN Trains to Buddylist
I picked up this Tropicana set for a reasonable price at the Allentown Train meet this past weekend. It did not have the cover to the box but the set contents are all mint. It was nice when TYCO packed trains in their own boxes in the set box so you can display them easily in or out of the box. -Bob
Bob the Slot Car Guy
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 170  ~  Member Since: October 31 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 26 2019 Alert Moderator 

Rush2NY
Little Six

Posted - February 28 2008 :  7:45:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Rush2NY to Buddylist
Nice set! I too liked when manufacturers individually boxed things. Made storage easier too.

Russ
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 100  ~  Member Since: June 18 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 01 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

mikes76
Switcher

Posted - December 10 2011 :  10:37:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add mikes76 to Buddylist
If you still have that set and ever want to sell it, ill make it worth your while
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4  ~  Member Since: May 01 2011  ~  Last Visit: February 28 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Zombievickers
Little Six

ThomasAvatar

Posted - December 01 2012 :  10:53:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Zombievickers to Buddylist
Bob! I have the same set! It's one of the ones I was telling you about.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 134  ~  Member Since: December 01 2012  ~  Last Visit: June 16 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - December 02 2012 :  12:17:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
This is a nice set. One on Ebay recently priced at a $100.00, "Buy It Now" that never sold with free shipping.

I have seen the set sell for that though...

Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

GG-1 Guy
Mikado

GG-1

Posted - December 02 2012 :  08:30:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add GG-1 Guy to Buddylist
It's all about timing and how the set looks, zombies set is flawless and I am quite sure it would not last 10 minutes if he sold it that low.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 664  ~  Member Since: May 05 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Zombievickers
Little Six

ThomasAvatar

Posted - December 02 2012 :  09:09:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Zombievickers to Buddylist
yea, mine is till in the original packaging and has the cellophane on it :)
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 134  ~  Member Since: December 01 2012  ~  Last Visit: June 16 2013 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - December 02 2012 :  10:17:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Yes, Zvickers. That will make a difference. The recent ebay one was not a sealed set..
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 25 2021 :  1:15:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist
"I picked up this Tropicana set for a reasonable price at the Allentown Train meet this past weekend.
It did not have the cover to the box but the set contents are all mint.
It was nice when Tyco packed trains in their own boxes in the set box so you can display them easily in or out of the box."

Bob

Originally posted by TYCO TOWN TRAINS on February 28 2008 at 12:01 AM.

Time to get some orange juice.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5842  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Denver Limited Topic Next Topic: TV/Movie themed sets you ''WISH'' Tyco had made  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000