Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 16 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 All the others not mentioned.
 Hornby of the Week
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Penn Line Topic Next Topic: Frogectomy  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 11 2023 :  02:38:06 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

A gift from my late mother, who got me started in model railroading in 1966. Here the
venerable Horby 0-4-0 stands ready to embark on its maiden voyage over the new
frogectomy. I went to a LOT of trouble and no small expense to alter the frogs in
the Bachmann EZ Track to accommodate the pizza cutter flanges, so I was well pleased
she ran well over the diamonds.

(See 1900: The Search for Nessie Continues" under my thread "Henley').
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11204  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 03 2023 :  12:44:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Finally pushing myself out to the garage and running the trains. I find that after ten minutes I am
pleasantly losing track of time and enjoying myself.

Some Hornby, the tram is a Rapido. I really like these tri-axle milk cars and am tempted to get a
third.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11204  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Penn Line Topic Next Topic: Frogectomy  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000