Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 29 ]  [ Total: 29 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Locomotive of the Week (LOTW)
 LOTW Sunday March 22 to Saturday March 28 2020
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: LOTW April 5 to 11, 2020 Topic Next Topic: My best locomotives  

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 23 2020 :  06:24:51 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
My addition is another Hobbyline HO locomotive The Union Pacific Alco Twin FA-1.
frank

no flash

flash

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

A-A-RON
Mikado

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - March 24 2020 :  4:58:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add A-A-RON to Buddylist

My LOTW is one I originally going to scrap, but being stuck in the house for three weeks has given me some time. I wound up repainting it and making a new axle cover for it. I think it looks okay.

Aaron Anderson
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 617  ~  Member Since: March 14 2019  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 24 2020 :  7:36:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Nice Tyco ATSF fleet going on there.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 25 2020 :  08:17:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
ON one the 180 degree bends in the Lehigh River which is preceeded by a 90 degree bend, and all followed by another 90 degree bend, the one between Rockport and Penn Haven A small train yard, little used was repurposed and now will be a storage area for some of these well built interesting first generation locomotives and other interesting Railway vehicles. A group of Ladies and Gentlemen have come together and formed the "Lehigh Valley Railway Historical Society". At this time ten Alco FA-1 types from 4 different railroads on loan now are in open storage here. With them are two railroad cars one a notable B&O combine mail and passenger of their named train the "Royal Blue" is a dual purpose car which is kept at the yards east end entrance along with a single Union Pacific caboose. This caboose has become a yard office while the combine everything else from a Station to Cafe to Movie Theater. A local group of model railroaders have built a small train layout within. Two small structures at the yards south end are also well used by this group of citizens. The tourists have already found this place and on weekend wander through it taking photos of what they find interesting. All are well mannered and respectfully are very careful as they walk through railway history. Something good is happening here!

Reported and photographed by yours truly.
The Sneaky Photographer. with a little help from Frank Toptrain.

Yard entrance east end of Penn Haven

Alco FA-1's Western Pacific, Union Pacific, Erie, and Pennsylvania Railroads.

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on March 25 2020 08:44:15 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 26 2020 :  12:59:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Fantastic collection from the Dawn of HO, Frank. Never tire of seeing it, and it is always getting updated.

The classic Tyco G. It has double vamp motor bogies and it really pulls now.

Inspired by WKS, a solar powered tram.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: LOTW April 5 to 11, 2020 Topic Next Topic: My best locomotives  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000