Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Locomotive of the Week (LOTW)
 My best locomotives
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: LOTW Sunday March 22 to Saturday March 28 2020 Topic Next Topic: LOTW March 15, 2020 - March 21, 2020 Sunday  

kb1857
Switcher

Posted - March 15 2020 :  10:15:04 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add kb1857 to Buddylist
Here is A couple nice locomotive's that I put out some bucks for and a few that didn't set me too far back but I just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time. These are two Rivorossi E8 s one was a B&O that I swapped shells with A C&O DUMMY.Both nice heavy runners.Rivarossi built a nice locomotive. This uboat I got cheap ,a strong runner that will pull 15cars,dont have the heart to repaint to chessie colors so for now I'll leave it as a burlington.Another u25 b rivorossi that I saw sitting by its lonesome on a table for 13 bucks so I brought it home to my pike.A good heavy runner that runs well at low speeds but will still pull a cut of cars. A Kato GP 9 in C&O livery .This one set me back a few bucks or atleast more than Id spend for one in the past.but a very quiet smooth drive.And last but not least A older tyco mantua Its not like anything Ive' seen out here either on this site or any were else.Looks like somebody did a custom paint job on a gp but its a metal shell not plastic.If somebody can ID it Id really appreciate it.Gotta be a red box item but runs really well for its age
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 78  ~  Member Since: January 30 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 27 2021 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 15 2020 :  11:50:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
A fine looking collection.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11204  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - March 16 2020 :  7:25:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Here is A couple nice locomotive's that I put out some bucks for and a few that didn't set me too far back but I just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time.

These are two Rivorossi E8 s one was a B&O that I swapped shells with A C&O DUMMY.Both nice heavy runners.Rivarossi built a nice locomotive.
This uboat I got cheap ,a strong runner that will pull 15cars,dont have the heart to repaint to chessie colors so for now I'll leave it as a burlington.

Another u25 b rivorossi that I saw sitting by its lonesome on a table for 13 bucks so I brought it home to my pike.A good heavy runner that runs well at low speeds but will still pull a cut of cars.

A Kato GP 9 in C&O livery .This one set me back a few bucks or atleast more than Id spend for one in the past.but a very quiet smooth drive.And last but not least A older tyco mantua
Its not like anything Ive' seen out here either on this site or any were else.Looks like somebody did a custom paint job on a gp but its a metal shell not plastic.If somebody can ID it Id really appreciate it.Gotta be a red box item but runs really well for its age

Originally posted by kb1857 - March 15 2020 :  10:15:04 PM

fixed sort of

Edited by - microbusss on March 16 2020 7:28:02 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14694  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: LOTW Sunday March 22 to Saturday March 28 2020 Topic Next Topic: LOTW March 15, 2020 - March 21, 2020 Sunday  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000