Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 31 ]  [ Total: 31 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Scenery & Structures
 Event: A couple of buildings Iam working on
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Armodilloville gets a dump. Topic Next Topic: Engine Facility/ Shop Facility  

kb1857
Switcher

Posted - March 16 2020 :  12:23:51 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add kb1857 to Buddylist
March 2020
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
A couple of buildings Iam working on
Sunday, March 15, 2020

Here's two buildings that Iam working on I put them into the kitbashing section ,when they are finished I'LL post the finished product in the buildings section of the forum. Als super service just the building I got for 50 cents at a train show, I already had the signs,plastikard letters and the paint,I screwed up when I painted the lettering orange instead of blue.But I am satisfied how it turned out.Slapped some plastic windows in and mounted it onto to poster board,now if I can just find those fuel pumps i had set aside for this project.Sad to say my old greyhound station which I lovingly built ten years ago because I drove for the hound 17 years is no more.Back in the fall my 90 year old mother bless her heart stepped on it and more or less obliterated it into about a hundred pieces.So around thanksgiving I treated my self to another one of these kits as an early christmas present. Decided this time around to do something different and put lights and an interior inside the building a post house restaurant.will post pics of the finished product soon.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 78  ~  Member Since: January 30 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 27 2021 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - March 24 2020 :  03:23:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Those coming out super nice, what with interior detail and
checker floors. That Art Deco pillar on the Gray Hound is a
hard look to capture.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - March 24 2020 :  12:57:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
real cool
Would love to do this to my Cornerstone Bus Station
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

southwestforests
Switcher

RockIslandAvatar

Posted - March 24 2020 :  4:32:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add southwestforests to Buddylist
Looking at those 2 phone booths in the Greyhound station and trying to remember the last time I saw a real phone booth.
Can still remember the sound and feel of being in one.
But when that last time was, who knows ....

Oh, just tell people the orange lettering is a rare color test variant. ;)

“There are a thousand things that can happen when you go light a rocket engine, and only one of them is good.” — Tom Mueller, SpaceX, 2012
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 94  ~  Member Since: May 23 2017  ~  Last Visit: May 26 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - March 24 2020 :  6:45:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Looking at those 2 phone booths in the Greyhound station and trying to remember the last time I saw a real phone booth.
Can still remember the sound and feel of being in one.
But when that last time was, who knows ....

Oh, just tell people the orange lettering is a rare color test variant. ;)

Originally posted by southwestforests - March 24 2020 :  4:32:28 PM

my friend has one like the one from Get Smart but he used it for his bathroom in his shop
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Armodilloville gets a dump. Topic Next Topic: Engine Facility/ Shop Facility  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000