Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 7 ]  [ Total: 8 ]  [ Newest Member: Apollo X 1965 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Slot
 1993: Jurassic Park Tyco
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Heavy Chevy Topic Next Topic: Three things I wish I had invested in:  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 02 2018 :  11:36:57 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

I am forwarding an image from an eBay auction that the Shark Master,
aka RP Model Railroads, put me onto. This must have been one of
Tyco's last efforts, as it is the same year they exited the model
train business, and the film was released June 1, 1993.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11192  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2024 Alert Moderator 

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - May 02 2018 :  1:54:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Have yo check my records(AND THAT IS GONNA BE A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Time) Yes that was the last year of HO for Tyco the slot cars were made till Mattel bought the company Mattel put them into the Hot Wheels line till about 1999 or so
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1063  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 02 2018 :  2:06:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
kool
Matchbox came out with a whole line of vehicles for JP2
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Heavy Chevy Topic Next Topic: Three things I wish I had invested in:  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000