Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Identification Station
 3 rail European
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Help With Identifying Fleischmann/Roco Unit Topic Next Topic: who, Penn line or fleischmann ?  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 04 2016 :  12:04:18 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

Runs nice, not a clue as to make, manufacture, or vintage. Brought to Club by
Tinplate Henry.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11211  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2024 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - August 06 2016 :  11:24:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
That is a neat Euro engine for O gauge. Other than G, I rarely see any large-scale European trains at my shop. But here's a reference to some O gauge makers in Europe, past and present, that I just ran across, being interested after reading this post -

http://www.metropolitrain.com/index.html

I recognize a few familiar names, some I didn't know were into O gauge though, but most are totally "foreign" to me. Will be interesting to check on some of these makers.

Jerry in VA

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Railhead Spike
Switcher

Posted - August 06 2016 :  6:19:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Railhead Spike to Buddylist
Hey man.
Do you have a couple of more photo's of this locomotive? As I may be able to identify it for you as I am an avid O gauge collector by all manufacturers. Looks very cool from what I can see in the photographs.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 7  ~  Member Since: August 29 2012  ~  Last Visit: May 20 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 10 2016 :  8:50:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Thanks Railhead, thanks Gremlin. Railhead, no I only
have these two shots. Henry is also an avid O collector.
His oldest piece is a pre WWI three railer, and it runs nice!

I hope that you post some images of your collection.
I'd enjoy seeing that.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11211  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 11 2016 :  4:02:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
when Marklin did HO they used a 3 rail but the 3rd "rail" was a bunch of nails on the ties of between them
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14696  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Ricky Tanner
Switcher

MantuaAvatar

Posted - May 24 2018 :  4:19:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ricky Tanner to Buddylist
quote:

Runs nice, not a clue as to make, manufacture, or vintage. Brought to Club by
Tinplate Henry.

Originally posted by Chops124 - August 04 2016 :  12:04:18 AM

Can you post some more photos? It looks like Karl Bub.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 40  ~  Member Since: May 23 2018  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 24 2018 :  6:00:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Hi Ricky. These photos were from some years ago. That's one
I never heard of, "Karl Bub."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11211  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Help With Identifying Fleischmann/Roco Unit Topic Next Topic: who, Penn line or fleischmann ?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000