Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 42 ]  [ Total: 42 ]  [ Newest Member: Chutem ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Introduce yourself.
 New Here
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hello from new york Topic Next Topic: OLD AZZ New Guy!!  (w/PICTURES!)  

JRadek70
Switcher

AHMLogoAvatar

Posted - October 07 2015 :  11:49:04 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add JRadek70 to Buddylist
New member here. started model railroading as a child my dad always had a layout. grew up in a railroad town. have been away for that last 10 years or so as I had little kids. now they are a bit older and I plan on sharing the hobby with them. aside for modeling the Milwaukee road I enjoy restoring older ho equipment. especially engines tycos. athearns ahm.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 10  ~  Member Since: October 07 2015  ~  Last Visit: November 16 2017 Alert Moderator 

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 07 2015 :  11:53:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
welcome JRadek70,enjoy,plenty of folks here that feel the same as you,feel free to ask questions,post pictures etc,ken
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

JRadek70
Switcher

AHMLogoAvatar

Posted - October 07 2015 :  12:16:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add JRadek70 to Buddylist
thanks. I will post pics of my engines and cars, plan on building a layout again once I finish a few things around the house
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 10  ~  Member Since: October 07 2015  ~  Last Visit: November 16 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 07 2015 :  2:58:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Welcome, Jeff. Glad to have you on the forum... Walt
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - October 07 2015 :  6:22:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
Welcome to the forum, man.
-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

pacbelt
Switcher

LIRRDashingAvatar

Posted - October 07 2015 :  11:11:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add pacbelt to Buddylist
Welcome!!! I'm kinda new too, and finding a wealth of information here.
I've been as close to a 'rivet counter' as I ever want to be......
Here is a nice, relaxed place, to just have FUN!! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.
Feel free to dig in!!

Carmine - CEO, Engineer, and Chief Bottle Washer
Pacific Belt RR, in HO Scale, Since 1975!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 82  ~  Member Since: September 27 2015  ~  Last Visit: October 26 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 08 2015 :  09:04:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* Welcome to this TYCO forum. You will find that restrictions are minimal. Ideas are Profuse. Members here have found different way of accomplishing the same thing. It is a hobby and that is how it should be. Life is like a train ride. Enjoy your ride here and the and the other passengers that will accompany you.
Frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on October 08 2015 09:08:44 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - October 17 2015 :  8:41:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Welcome, and glad you're re-entering the hobby again. Hope to see you posting soon.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 18 2015 :  11:08:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Welcome to the forum
Frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Hello from new york Topic Next Topic: OLD AZZ New Guy!!  (w/PICTURES!)  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000