Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 13 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Slot
 New Original Stock Crossings Carded
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Four Lane Crossing Intersection Topic Next Topic: Custom Burnout Revenge Slot Car  

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 24 2013 :  12:36:21 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
3 carded new original stock, NOS Road & Rail crossings. I've had a photo with 9 of my crossings but thought I had a second pink carded one. Found it in another box. I have 10... 7 nice loose and 3 carded.
Edited by - walt on October 24 2013 12:42:57 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 24 2013 :  2:30:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
darn I wants one for my A-Team Road & Rail set
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 24 2013 :  6:50:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
So Walt, will all of the carded crossings be opened up for your layout? That's a lot of crossings!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 25 2013 :  01:37:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Cheeze, I will use at least 6 of my non carded crossings all in one spot. The best pic I could get tonight makes the two pictured look dirty, but they're not. Shown here are two placed side by side with removal of one train track prop on the side. These 2 had the prop missing already which is a common site. So there will be 3 rows of 2 crossing like in photo

I will display the blister card crossings away from the layout somewhere...and use one if a tab breaks on one.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - October 25 2013 :  07:34:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Nice! These darn things sell usually for over 20, or the starting price is around that. New ones are priced up there, too. I've got a few, I think I have 3 tyco on non-ID'ed plain cardboard stock I got off Ebay. I'd like to get a road going as well on some future layout. All I need is ... space. sigh.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 26 2013 :  02:17:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I know what you mean on having the space, Jerry... After waiting several years for a large space to work with, it has now come true! Spending time now planning on the design of my 8X20 layout structure... The perfect height, five 4X8 tables bolted together or ?? Solid but not bulky with some room for storage under the layout off the floor...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - October 26 2013 :  02:26:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
DAMN! I'd love to be able to make the roads, "run" along with the trains but crap. you'd need an "operator" not only to run trains with, but traffic control too!
~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 28 2013 :  01:54:56 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
It was a lot of fun John, back in the early 70s to set the trains to run at one speed then a friend and I would run the slot cars. Tore up a bunch of stuff with the train crossings and car intersections. That was on a much smaller layout.

NOW, on. Large layout, with many buildings, light poles, etc I don't want to wipe out these pieces with a high speed crash!
  Previous Topic: Four Lane Crossing Intersection Topic Next Topic: Custom Burnout Revenge Slot Car  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000