Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 9 ]  [ Total: 9 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Slot
 Some new slot cars - Ecto-1 and Looney Tunes
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New Additions to the Roster Topic Next Topic: About Slotcar Magnets...  

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - January 18 2013 :  9:01:51 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
After a doctor's appointment this morning, I stopped by a LHS on the way to work, and browsed for a bit. Picked up some diecast 57 Chevy hearses by Johnny Lightning, then went to see the slot cars in the case. Hmm, some new stuff. Hey, there's the Ghostbusters car, and a 57 Chevy Suburban , Looney TUnes graphics , Road Runner Beep! Beep! There were about 5 of the Ecto-1's, but 4 had green goop graphics, and one was missing that. I got that one, looked more stock. Not sure if it's a special one, or what, but I liked the original look better. Anyway, not a bad morning for Friday.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator 

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - January 19 2013 :  01:06:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Liking thd Ghostbusters slot car!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Jeepman
Little Six

GreatNorthernAvatar

Posted - July 08 2013 :  11:35:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Jeepman to Buddylist
My ecto actually ran better than I thought it would. Needed to adjust the pick up shoes and I put silicone tire on the rear.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 133  ~  Member Since: January 30 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Helm
Little Six

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - July 09 2013 :  08:37:11 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Helm to Buddylist
I was in Hobby Lobby the other day. They had a few slot car sets. One was a Ghostbusters set with Ecto-1 (didn't notice what the other car was) and they also had a Scooby Do set with the Mystery Machine (again - didn't notice what the other car was).
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 138  ~  Member Since: October 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

gmoney
Big Boy

SCRF 77

Posted - July 09 2013 :  6:31:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add gmoney to Buddylist
quote:
I was in Hobby Lobby the other day. They had a few slot car sets. One was a Ghostbusters set with Ecto-1 (didn't notice what the other car was) and they also had a Scooby Do set with the Mystery Machine (again - didn't notice what the other car was).

Originally posted by Helm - July 09 2013 :  08:37:11 AM

The Ghostbusters set has a police car and the Scooby Doo set has the Ghostbusters hearse in different paint.

Glenn

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1486  ~  Member Since: December 13 2008  ~  Last Visit: April 02 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Jeepman
Little Six

GreatNorthernAvatar

Posted - July 10 2013 :  08:54:21 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Jeepman to Buddylist
Be sure to print the 40% in store coupon. Nothing like getting slot cars and sets at 1980's prices.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 133  ~  Member Since: January 30 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: New Additions to the Roster Topic Next Topic: About Slotcar Magnets...  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.41 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000