Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 16 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Events
 Event: New Hope Pennsylvania, train show
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Greater Jacksonville Model Train Show and My FINDS Topic Next Topic: Event: Timonium MD Great Train Show, Feb 4-5th  

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - April 27 2011 :  1:26:23 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
February 2012
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29
New Hope Pennsylvania, train show
Sunday, February 12, 2012

On Sunday Feb 12th the New Hope Train show. Under new Management.
It is at the same location. The fire house just off of RT202. At the intersection of North Sugar Road. Coming from Jersey cross RT 202 bridge to PA and less than 5 minutes up the raod. it is a left turn at the first red light. As you come up to the traffic light it is the first building on the left. And after the turn it is still the first building on the left.
See you there.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on February 11 2012 11:35:02 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 27 2011 :  3:09:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
need to find those Red Box UP, Rio Grande or SF passenger cars (2) & 1 observation cars 1 combine Please look for me Thanks
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14696  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - May 01 2011 :  4:48:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* Back from the show. I seen taycotrain and his son there. It was nice to see them again. On the what I got side. A lot of common stuff and one odd engine. That would be a Bev Bel GP30 in Reading. It is just like my NYC version a Bachmann spectrum body and a athearn GP35 drive. Nice detail due to the Spectrum body and great Bev-Bel Paint. Bad part is body not fastned to athearn drive. If you forget and pick it up from body sides, the drive falls down. Not a good thing. This does not effect operation.
* Other stuff. 2 tyco GP20's NYC. A Model Power PRR old time 2-8-0. 5 gilbert cars. 1 revell car. 5 tyco cars. 1 trainminature reefer, IGA. 1 Red caboose reefer, Italian Swiss Colony wine company. A, Hey Buss, 4 car set of Santa Fe passenger cars in played with condition. And 1 athearn 40' box car. Also the last thing is what I think to be a Aurora ho scale building. It is a school house. On the chimney it says " AURTOWN SCHOOL". This is cast into the chimney.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on May 01 2011 5:50:48 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - May 01 2011 :  5:48:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Some photos; frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on May 01 2011 5:51:40 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 01 2011 :  6:37:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
good haul *swipes the SF passenger cars*
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14696  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AF Kid
Mikado

JerseyCentralAvatar

Posted - May 01 2011 :  9:19:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add AF Kid to Buddylist
The Tyco SF passenger car are the earlier version that say "Pullman" instead of the later version that says Coach on the side. Nice finds....
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 650  ~  Member Since: April 28 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - February 11 2012 :  5:27:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
quote:
Some photos; frank

Originally posted by toptrain - May 01 2011 :  5:48:13 PM

Are those GP 20's an earlier version print NYC's?
Is the Reading (prounced Redding) an Athearn GP30?

I have a Pennsy GP30 shell by Athearn that needs a chassis... someone said the GP35 chassis are the same.

Let me know, eh?

John

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - February 12 2012 :  4:37:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Ok back fron New Hope today. Sunday Feb 12 2012.
* Being retired I have to become cheep.
First tray of stuff.
Buss pay attension to last item tray four.
lists are below photos.

top to bottom!
NH box Penn-Line, B&O box Varney metal, MofW track cleaner Walters, blue tank car Varney, Magnolia Tank car Thomas, Moblegas tank maybe Mantua or Roundhouse, Shell tank car mantua. On the side a Fleischmann passenger car, Mdc Reefer body needs trucks and underbody detail. very bottom left all metal open hopper Reading Ulrich .

Second tray

Everything in this tray is Fleischmann.

third tray.

top to bottom
Aristo Craft Pennsylvania railroad 0-6-0t saddle tank locomotive, B&O FTa on left side bachmann, B&O GP20 Tyco-Mantua, FTa santa-Fe Bachmann, F7a B&O Athearn dummy , B&O E7 Rivarossi.

fourth tray

top to bottom
F7a Reading Cary metal body Athearn drive, F7a Reading Athearn dummy, FA1 Santa-Fe Lionel, Tyco Chrome passenger set. That is all I got todat at the train show at New Hope PA.
Frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on February 12 2012 4:49:52 PM

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - February 12 2012 :  6:29:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Nice haul Frank! I oober likes the Aurora school house!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - February 12 2012 :  9:53:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Justin ; The Aurora school is from back in May. Check the dates. The 4 trays listed today are the new ones. I just keep reusing the old posts. I dont want to have many posts titled the same way.
Frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on February 13 2012 07:40:21 AM

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 13 2012 :  09:27:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
What you get for the SF passenger set?
  Previous Topic: Greater Jacksonville Model Train Show and My FINDS Topic Next Topic: Event: Timonium MD Great Train Show, Feb 4-5th  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000