Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 18 ]  [ Total: 19 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Pit
 Old Slot Car / Train auction
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: awesome slot car layout I visited! Topic Next Topic: Tyco Pro  

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - June 16 2010 :  02:27:41 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
This is kind of a different post but I was going thru one of my train boxes and found a couple of these copies. This auction was one that I won in August 2000. Mild auction title but the description mentioned 3 intersections track and 5 - "3 short track with two metal strips in them". I emailed to verify these were 3 inch road & rails! I told the California seller lady that I would email her on Saturday night after I won the aution. She wrote back recognizing my claim with laughter.
The seller told me some HO train autions was going to be listed soon. I bought some trains from her & she sent me a yellow EGGO boxcar as a gift. We emailed each other from time to time just for fun.
I've had some good times with ebay and the sellers...

Both the seller & I has changed our usernames since 2000

Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: awesome slot car layout I visited! Topic Next Topic: Tyco Pro  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000