Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 13 ]  [ Total: 13 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Pit
 awesome slot car layout I visited!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: power pk Topic Next Topic: Old Slot Car / Train auction  

TYCO-TOWN Trains
Little Six

Aurora HO Trains

Posted - April 26 2010 :  7:33:13 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add TYCO-TOWN Trains to Buddylist
check this website out!

http://www.northforkmotorspeedway.com

Bob

Bob the Slot Car Guy
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 170  ~  Member Since: October 31 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 26 2019 Alert Moderator 

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - April 26 2010 :  9:21:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
WOW. That's awesome looking! I love how much work he put into the scenery. It's neat how he's got everything from a hilly countryside a to downtown area. It's almost like someone took a racing video game and put it in 1/87th. SWEET!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 26 2010 :  9:41:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
That is the nicest slot car layout I have ever seen. Wonderful layout and a whole lot of work! The old Tyco slot cars! Great Job!
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - April 27 2010 :  12:26:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
That's really great to see. I had a lot of that Aurora track; I even had the turnout sections used for the pit area. I had plenty of AFX cars, but I always preferred the old T-Jets, because they didn't have magnetraction and took more skill to drive. I had one of those T-Jet hotrods, too.
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 27 2010 :  12:40:41 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I always liked the T Jet dune buggy with the stripes on the roof...

I like the way the slot car layout has the gound at or above the edges (sides) of the slot track.

Walt

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 27 2010 :  09:09:45 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
neat layout Would like to have the signs & a few of the buildings Such as the Drive-Inn
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 27 2010 :  11:11:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Another cool T Jet!

Walt

burlington77
Big Boy

burlington2

Posted - April 27 2010 :  11:28:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add burlington77 to Buddylist
That's awesome. I really wanted to incorporate my T-jets into my train layout, but I didn't have enough space.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1166  ~  Member Since: October 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 23 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 28 2010 :  12:28:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Thats my plans Burlington. I done it before years ago and have an 8x12 drwn out to scale. Recently after a little study of the plans. I have decided to go 8X16 or maybe 8X20. There are two spots on my plan that is just a bit crowded. I want to spread those areas out a bit.
Walt

rgeorge
Switcher

Posted - April 13 2012 :  02:54:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add rgeorge to Buddylist
That sure is great and probably one thing that you would not be able to take you eyes off.

I have been really interested with a lot of other car models aside from Tyco and when you come to think of it, there just are some pieces that are marvelous and ones that you could lord over.

I wonder though how, aside from this forum, the market would pick up considering the exposure they have gotten through the years.
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 5  ~  Member Since: April 12 2012  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: power pk Topic Next Topic: Old Slot Car / Train auction  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000