Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 Bubble Yum Trailers - Different Colors?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco Garfield Telephone Topic Next Topic: Largest Tyco set I ever seen...  

Coach
Switcher

LNAvatar2

Posted - June 04 2010 :  7:27:14 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Coach to Buddylist
I got my second Bubble Yum trailer a couple of days ago and was putting them together on a flat car, as inspired by GICz, and to my surprise they looked quite different to me. I call the colors on the big Bubble Yum logo going from outside to inside: top trailer - red, pink, blue & white / bottom trailer - hot pink, purple, sky blue & white.

So I'm just wondering if it is a different color scheme for some reason or just a slight variation of paints used one day. If they are really different is one more common? And are there any other schemes?

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 20  ~  Member Since: March 04 2010  ~  Last Visit: August 07 2012 Alert Moderator 

sbenny
Switcher

N&W Pony

Posted - June 04 2010 :  10:40:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sbenny to Buddylist
My only trailer is like the one you have at the top. Can't say I would like the bottom version, sorta looks bleached out to me, but to each his own.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 81  ~  Member Since: November 20 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 20 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - June 04 2010 :  11:29:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I have 6 Bubble Yum Trailers and they all look like the top one pictured. I have never seen one painted like the one below. Almost looks faded from sun or light....
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...

Edited by - walt on June 04 2010 11:50:10 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 25 2021 :  10:10:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

"I got my second Bubble Yum trailer a couple of days ago and was putting them together on a flat car, as inspired by GICz, and to my surprise they looked quite different to me. I call the colors on the big Bubble Yum logo going from outside to inside: top trailer - red, pink, blue & white / bottom trailer - hot pink, purple, sky blue & white.

So I'm just wondering if it is a different color scheme for some reason or just a slight variation of paints used one day. If they are really different is one more common? And are there any other schemes?"

Originally posted by Coach on June 04 2010 at 7:27 PM.

Colorful but I am not a gum chewer.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5875  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - March 25 2021 :  4:00:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I'm not either but I have 10 of those trailers...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Tyco Garfield Telephone Topic Next Topic: Largest Tyco set I ever seen...  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000