Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 9 ]  [ Total: 9 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 TYCO # 920 UNLOADING MAIL CAR SET VIDEO
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco Decorated Mat... Seen Any? Topic Next Topic: TYCO Snap-Together Kits  

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - January 13 2010 :  12:00:18 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
VIDEO showing # 920 Tyco's operating Unloading Mail Car set. This one is mine i purchased a couple of years ago - It is mint and first time being operated.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator 

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 05 2011 :  7:55:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Thanks For Another Informative Video! You Sure Know Your Tyco!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - October 05 2011 :  8:19:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
I agree with CNVIATyco!

Would you consider a "how to make a video" tutorial for us (me) rookies in the group?

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 05 2011 :  8:38:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Amen Alco Fan! I Need To Make A Youtube Account. I Have Some Footage on The Old Fort Loops Of A Oakway Leasing SD60(no 9079). Also Got Some Footage From My Summer Train Trip To NYC. Rode The Amtrak Carolinian. Good Ride, And Fantastic P42 Engineer. It Was Constant Horn For About 30 Minutes!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 05 2011 :  8:40:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
When I Get My E60CF From Mustangs and Trains, Ill Try To Make An Account And Post A Video Review. Itll Go Over The Basics. I Would Suggest Intercity82 For Watching Reviews. He Makes One Every Friday, And Lives In Crewe, England.

Srenchin
Big Boy

CNRedAvatar

Posted - October 05 2011 :  9:02:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Srenchin to Buddylist
One of the quirks these Tyco Operating Boxcars have is clearly shown in this video, the tendency for the crates to stick inside the chute. I was having this problem with my 5 repainted Operating Boxcars when I discovered a simple solution, lubricating the chute's slide with powdered graphite. Powdered graphite is not sticky so it won't gum up the works like oil but it is slick enough to allow the plastic crates to slide freely down the chute.

Scott

Proudly keeping Tyco Pluggers out of landfills since 2016
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 818  ~  Member Since: December 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 14 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Tyco Decorated Mat... Seen Any? Topic Next Topic: TYCO Snap-Together Kits  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000