Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 33 ]  [ Total: 33 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Please take a moment tomorrow...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: KCS Holliday Train Topic Next Topic: re southern pacific FM H-24-66  

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - December 06 2008 :  5:06:41 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
With Christmas coming and everyone busy, I wanted to remind everyone that Tomorow is December 7th, and for Americans in particular that date ought to stir your blood. For the non-Americans it is the anniversary of the Attack on Pearl Harbour. it began at 7:55am Honolulu time, and was a turning point in history.

I have been pondering the men who have the rare privelage of being interned aboard the USS Arizona as they had been part of her crew on that savage and trecherous morning.

For all the men and woman who died on that day of Infamy:

'"Requiem aeternam dona ei (eis), Domine, et lux perpetua luceat ei (eis). Requiescat (-ant) in pace. Amen."

"Eternal rest grant unto him/her (them), O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him/her (them). May he/she (they) rest in peace. Amen."

For us; Vigilance.

Pax,
Gareth

Edited by - romcat on December 06 2008 5:35:21 PM
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator 

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - December 06 2008 :  5:20:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
for all the men and women who died that day,i will hold my breath for 1 miniute and respect what they gave up for us,and pray,that,tomorrow is the start of peace as it should be ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - December 06 2008 :  8:36:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Like September 11th, December 7th is a day that should never be forgotten, nor the men and women who have died fighting for our freedom, past and present. I'll say a prayer for those currently keeping us safe as well.
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: KCS Holliday Train Topic Next Topic: re southern pacific FM H-24-66  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000