Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 22 ]  [ Total: 22 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 New Product Releases
 The TYCO T-Shirt
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: athearn gas turbo train with tender Topic Next Topic: MTH  2-8-8-8-2  

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - November 04 2006 :  4:25:16 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
If you haven't seen it yet, here's the first TYCO Resource Brown Box T-Shirt. I'm having a run of these made and just this week got the XXL examples...

/tyco/forum/uploaded/Tony Cook/tyco_t_shirt_original.jpg

You need it and it needs you! The $14.95 includes shipping.

http://tycotrain.tripod.com/tycotrains/id66.html

[}:)]

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
http://ho-scaletrains.net
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator 

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - November 04 2006 :  8:19:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Pretty spiffy my friend. Now all we need are matching Tyco hats and jetpacks[:D]!!!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

choochin3
Mikado

USA

Posted - November 04 2006 :  11:52:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add choochin3 to Buddylist
I LOVE IT!!!!!
I'll buy one soon, as funds are tight right now.
Do you accept money orders?

Carl T.

President of the Cape James Terminal RR.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 691  ~  Member Since: April 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 01 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

GoingInCirclez
Big Boy

Posted - November 05 2006 :  12:18:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add GoingInCirclez to Buddylist
Awesome! [^]

Just the thing to wear to train shows! Er, well... unless people see you coming and then double their prices...

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2175  ~  Member Since: July 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 31 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - November 05 2006 :  11:37:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
I wore my TYCO T-shirt last weekend at Union Station Kansas City (USKC). There are various operating model layouts located at USKC. When I came up to the HO-scale layout, a group of older guys turned and saw the logo on my shirt and began howling... "OOHHHHHHH, TYYYYYCO! Do They Even Still Make Trains!?"

That opened the door to giving them the nickel oral history from John Tyler to the demise in 1993. Left them amazed and humbled...or so I think. [;)]

The shirts are very cool.

Tony

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

theoldreliable
Big Six

LNAvatar2

Posted - November 06 2006 :  10:37:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add theoldreliable to Buddylist
LMFAO!!!! That is AWESOME!!!

That's 1/2 of my alma mater's colors!!!!!

Hook Em Horns!!!!

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 316  ~  Member Since: June 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: September 02 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - November 06 2006 :  6:41:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
Very Good Old Reliable!

The T-Shirt color is Texas Orange. Wondered if anyone would notice.

[}:)]

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

jlong
Big Six

Posted - November 07 2006 :  11:08:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add jlong to Buddylist
I could use a chick magnet shirt. When I get a Paypal account, I'll make it a note to buy one.
John Long
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 288  ~  Member Since: September 04 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 08 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

theoldreliable
Big Six

LNAvatar2

Posted - November 09 2006 :  11:53:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add theoldreliable to Buddylist
HAHAHAHAHA jlong.

...I can just hear the dialogue at the airport bar...

(glasses clinking)

"Hi sweetie, layover?" [^]

"Yeah...I'm from Woodbury Heights, on my way to Hong Kong for business." [8)]

"I'm from Moorestown, myself...on my way to Hong Kong also. I've been relocated by my company." [^]

(Awkward silence...peanut bowl gets filled, someone breaks a rack at the pool table, jukebox starts up with a muffled Bob Seger song, "We've Got Tonight").

"Listen, Jersey boy...I don't have time for B.S. or games, K? I need to know one thing...I am a woman who knows what she wants...are you a Powertorque guy...or are you an old-fashioned MU-2 kinda guy?" [:(!]

"Let's blow this joint and go to The Railroad Hotel so you can find out." [:O]

"We need to swing by Doug's Drugs first. A girl's gotta play safe." [:O]

"Shall we take your Javelin, or my Camaro?" [:D]

"Ehh...we're already parked for the week. let's just take the local Amtrak." [:O]

I cannot believe I've just cheapened this wonderful hobby of ours. [:D]
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 316  ~  Member Since: June 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: September 02 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - November 09 2006 :  8:04:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
LMAO!!! That's too funny!! [:)]
Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource

clementine31
Switcher

Posted - November 09 2006 :  9:31:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add clementine31 to Buddylist
SWEET..
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2  ~  Member Since: October 27 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2009 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - October 30 2021 :  12:09:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Available on the internet.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5871  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: athearn gas turbo train with tender Topic Next Topic: MTH  2-8-8-8-2  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000