Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 5 ]  [ Total: 5 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Motive Power
 SF GP-20 blue & yellow!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Chattanooga 0-8-0 variant. Topic Next Topic: Tyco restores brain cells  

ILUVBUDWSR
Hudson

fty

Posted - October 27 2006 :  12:29:46 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add ILUVBUDWSR to Buddylist
Did we ever hear anymore about the fellow who posted on here that he had a blue and yellow Santa Fe GP20?
A lone amature built the ark! A large group of professionals built the titanic!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 423  ~  Member Since: September 25 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 08 2012 Alert Moderator 

Tony Cook
Big Boy

TycoGMOGP20Avatar

Posted - October 27 2006 :  08:34:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Tony Cook to Buddylist
NOPE.

I myself wondered about that the other day. No Response.

I picture us all sitting around the basement and this kid comes in and says he has one of those Santa Fe warbonnet blue-and-yellow GP20s and we all look up with curiousity...then a call comes from upstairs...YOUR MOTHER CALLED AND YOU GOTTA GO HOME RIGHT NOW!...and we never see or hear from him again. [:O)]

You have no idea the damage I do to my eyes opening eBay auction after eBay auction for "TYCO Santa Fe GP20" and burn my retinas on one red-and-silver GP20 after another. If it is out there...it has hidden itself well to date.

Tony Cook
HO-Scale Trains Resource
http://ho-scaletrains.net

Edited by - Tony Cook on October 27 2006 08:35:30 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1658  ~  Member Since: December 03 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 07 2010 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Chattanooga 0-8-0 variant. Topic Next Topic: Tyco restores brain cells  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000