Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 10 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Prototypes
 TYCO original Artwork Rock Island Road +Rail
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: TYCO pre-production E-7 Silver Streak Topic Next Topic: TYCO pre-production Midnight Special Caboose  

TYCO-TOWN Trains
Little Six

Aurora HO Trains

Posted - January 29 2008 :  8:59:06 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add TYCO-TOWN Trains to Buddylist
Here is the original hand painted artwork for the Rock Island set cover of the Road and Rail set. The first picture shows the label on the art portfolio. The second and so on show a progression as I flip over the cover sheets. Check this baby out..... Needs to be on a trin room wall in a quality frame. -Bob
Bob the Slot Car Guy
Edited by - TYCO-TOWN Trains on January 29 2008 9:00:51 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 170  ~  Member Since: October 31 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 26 2019 Alert Moderator 

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - January 29 2008 :  9:57:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
That's really special. I hope it gets framed and hung in a nice low light area of your house or even my house. I don't want to ruin the suprise but is there more like this?
Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - February 03 2008 :  11:10:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
Bob--you should get that framed in a UV blocking glass frame or shadow box. You have some neat items and thanks for sharing. If you have a Silver Streak one-please post it and or a Golden Eagle-- Brian
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 03 2008 :  12:02:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Maybe you have covered this in other posts but I'm just getting caught up around here.

What's the history behind this? Where, how and when did you get this? Who is this masked man?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1324  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: TYCO pre-production E-7 Silver Streak Topic Next Topic: TYCO pre-production Midnight Special Caboose  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000