Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 27 ]  [ Total: 27 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 3D Printing
 N Scale McDonalds
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Prototyping for skyscraper builds. Topic   

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - March 22 2023 :  10:22:44 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
This is a design someone else did all of the hard work on. I did modify it to print in 1 piece and also put some holes in the bottom to allow for interior decor and/or lighting.

It is a model of the original McDonald's restaurant.

I don't need these as I'm into HO scale. Also they're not perfect, you'll need a little cleanup on the arches.

If anyone wants both of them I will send them to you if you reimburse the postage. Post here if you want them, first come, first serve. Then PM me for arrangements. If I don't get back to you immediately it's only because I have an extremely busy life. Retirement can't come soon enough.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: February 29 2024 Alert Moderator 
  Previous Topic: Prototyping for skyscraper builds. Topic   
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000