Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Best Tyco locomotive / rolling stock deal
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New scene for you layout! Topic Next Topic: Close enough to HO cars for me...  

tyco collecter
Switcher

Streak

Posted - December 16 2022 :  9:28:10 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add tyco collecter to Buddylist
If I had to be honest, the best deal I got was a Chessie C630 with directional lighting for only 2.19. Considering the shell was, in pure honesty, crap, I decided to put the drive in my ICG C630. It runs happily around my layout (as of now.)
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 17  ~  Member Since: May 12 2022  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 17 2022 :  10:10:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
sounds like what I did with a Santa Fe & ICG loco when I sold the ICG stuffs I had
I put the directional ATSF chassis with the ICG I had
regrets? yeah I want my ICG stuffs back hehe
not the caboose but it was different from the 2nd I have
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14695  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 09 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

jward
Hudson

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - December 17 2022 :  11:49:40 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add jward to Buddylist
My best deal was a Midnight Special shark a friend found in an attic while on a house cleaning job. it, a Wesson tank car, and a WM flat car, were given to me because he knew I like trains. The shark is in a list of to do projects awaiting its turn in the shops. I'm not sure whether or not to make this one the Dead Rail locomotive to power the track cleaning train. There is more than enough room inside the shell for a battery pack and bluetooth receiver.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 486  ~  Member Since: December 22 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 09 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: New scene for you layout! Topic Next Topic: Close enough to HO cars for me...  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000