Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 10 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 Tyco / Mehano bridge and trestle layout
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The New Little Big Eight layout Topic Next Topic: Vintage Atlas double-slip malfunctiion junction  

The Οld Bandit
Switcher

CNRAvatar-1

Posted - April 18 2022 :  03:54:18 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add The Οld Bandit to Buddylist
Hello there,
I started to build a Tyco / Mehano bridge and trestle layout. I ordered a Mehano bridge and trestle set. The track plan is drawn. I have already all the Hornby track needed. The workbench will be build very soon. All your comments, advices and criticism will be greatly appreciated.

Country: France  ~  Posts: 25  ~  Member Since: April 16 2022  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2022 Alert Moderator 

The Οld Bandit
Switcher

CNRAvatar-1

Posted - April 18 2022 :  04:00:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add The Οld Bandit to Buddylist
I stole borrowed a lot of ideas from this wonderful video. Thank you very much RP Model Railroads !

https://youtu.be/Rvk2UUpiTsk
 Country: France  ~  Posts: 25  ~  Member Since: April 16 2022  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

The Οld Bandit
Switcher

CNRAvatar-1

Posted - April 18 2022 :  10:35:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add The Οld Bandit to Buddylist
The track works fine. I'm very happy with the result so far.

Country: France  ~  Posts: 25  ~  Member Since: April 16 2022  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

The Οld Bandit
Switcher

CNRAvatar-1

Posted - April 19 2022 :  06:31:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add The Οld Bandit to Buddylist

Edited by - The Οld Bandit on April 20 2022 1:14:14 PM

gmoney
Big Boy

SCRF 77

Posted - April 21 2022 :  12:59:47 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add gmoney to Buddylist
???

What happened!?

Glenn

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1486  ~  Member Since: December 13 2008  ~  Last Visit: April 02 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

The Οld Bandit
Switcher

CNRAvatar-1

Posted - April 21 2022 :  01:37:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add The Οld Bandit to Buddylist
Unfortunately, these trestles are too light for all my trains.
  Previous Topic: The New Little Big Eight layout Topic Next Topic: Vintage Atlas double-slip malfunctiion junction  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000