Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 14 ]  [ Total: 14 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 Henley: Britain in OO
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page | Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New house layout! Topic Next Topic: Bump: Bugging Out in Armodilloville
Page: of 5

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - September 24 2022 :  01:10:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I never intended to get as deeply into Tyco as I did. It started out as a joke, and once the bug bit,
I was all in. My original intention was to craft a British layout that I would dream of as a kid living
in the UK back in '66 - '67. With much labor and will power, I have fought back the Tyco obessession
to a lively 4 x 4 intended for show use, and now "Henley" is spreading all over the two car garage
like a fungus.

Most recently, I decided that Henley needed a proper Goods Yard that would interface with the
collier. I retrieved a previously disused module from when I was doing club modules, and was
pleasantly surprised to find matching legs and that it slipped into place like it was purpose made.

Next, I had to figure out where to relocate the canal scene, and to my amazement, it too, dropped
right into place next to the yard as if it was purpose built. In fact, it was purely accidental. Then, my
scratch built retaining wall dropped perfectly into place, bordering the canal, providing a perfect
transition from water to rail. The plan is to build up the ground layers to the top of the rails, to
provide that crusty, beaten down, railroad trying to spare every nickel, look.

This is the yard throat, which exits the main line into the goods yard. Bachmann EZ track appeals
to me greatly as it lets me be creative as I want to be, but constrains me from getting too wild
with sharp curves and too many turnouts packed into too small a space. Plus, it generally works
pefectly out of the box without the endless fiddling, realigning, and repair of set track. Should
I ever want to rearrange it, there will be minimal muss and fuss to lift it out.

A view of the yard, the canal to the right, and my scratch built retaining wall made from printed copies
and Styrofoam. Looks nice, doesn't it? Fit right in like a glove. I never dreamed of using it for this
purpose.

A view of the colliery. You get there from the Goods Yard, but have to travel alllllll the way around
the layout over two double diamonds to get there.

A view of the passenger terminus, yet to be named. The stubs were extended out to the very end of the
useable space, and it will have glass canopies and a large, Victorian station placed to the medial track,
parallelly. Originally, I wanted to plant the structure perpendicular at the ends of the rails, a common British practice, but there isn't room and I'm not the mood to extend the baseboard another couple of feet!!

The village depot was moved over here, the only nearby straight section of track available. Looking at it,
however, it resembles the Little House on the Prarie, and the denizens would have to trudge miles to
get to it. It will be moved back to its original position, near Castle Henley.

A British pen pal sent me these modern British platforms. By simply swapping out the scratchbuilt
paper and Styrofoam platorms, I can switch eras from 1867 to 1967 in a jiff!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - September 24 2022 :  9:37:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
The layout has really expanded! Looking great, Chops!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

LRR.
Switcher

LRR 01

Posted - September 25 2022 :  03:46:40 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add LRR. to Buddylist
 Country: France  ~  Posts: 36  ~  Member Since: September 12 2022  ~  Last Visit: November 05 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

LRR.
Switcher

LRR 01

Posted - September 25 2022 :  03:48:33 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add LRR. to Buddylist
Poor man ! what happened ?

Edited by - LRR. on September 25 2022 09:13:20 AM
 Country: France  ~  Posts: 36  ~  Member Since: September 12 2022  ~  Last Visit: November 05 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 07 2022 :  12:36:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Probably another victim of the LNM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwpDvwsX2vo
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 09 2022 :  12:57:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

Using an India Ink wash to take the plastic shine off the roadbed. I'd like to have it a little darker, but
think I will quit while I am ahead. The stuff goes on rather heavy, and clings to the plastic strongly, so
I have to paint a little dilute was and then wipe down with a paper towel, repeat, ad infinitum.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 28 2022 :  01:17:58 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

Working on the Goods Yard. Two layers of cardboard will raise the ground level to top of
rail level, over which a printed sheet of cobblestone, or maybe brick, will be laid over, for
an industrial effect. Canal scene in upper left. May work to extend it out a bit in the future.

LRR.
Switcher

LRR 01

Posted - October 29 2022 :  02:13:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add LRR. to Buddylist
Well done ! Can't wait for the next step !

Brian4321
Hudson

Gilbert HO

Posted - October 29 2022 :  9:40:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brian4321 to Buddylist
Hey Chops, all your hard work is paying off. I like the way this is unfolding and can't wait to see the final product!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 510  ~  Member Since: February 18 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 01 2022 :  1:54:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Part of the fun is the never is a final product, you know. I get something towards "done," and by then
I am craving to start something totally new. This particular version of Henley came about while helping
my friend, Jimmy, on his Bachmann EZ track empire. I was amazed to discover how well everything
worked better on this EZ track, including my British stuff, which I tried as a lark.

One of the great side benefits of the EZ track is that I can go wild, but the rigid format of the available
track literally forces me to keep it simple, and simple works best. With set track one can get carried
away, as I did, and try to jam in too many turnouts and 15 inch curves, and then wonder why it would
give so much trouble. Here is a video from an early attempt at Henley. It was fun, to be sure, but
once I started giving into longer wheel based carriages, in the particular, the problems of radii and
tight turnouts started to give a lot of trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZfePF_tClQ

I got to the library and printed off a bunch of color sheets of a free download of "brick" paper, my printer
being on the fritz. So far, this little addition has cost $5 in copies and a bottle of cheap glue, and free
card board. Now, I have a few days to start laying the "bricks."

Edited by - Chops124 on November 01 2022 1:57:02 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 01 2022 :  2:00:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xyt7Hie0qw

I enjoy doing satire, and Monty Python has always been inspiring. Using a
fairly cheap Hot Wheels cam car to film the footage, I put this little thing
together. I had to do several retakes as I would start cracking up in the
middle of my monologue.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 07 2022 :  05:38:25 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Henley Gets a Goods Yard. A first look at this new extension.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts4U6cVy4To

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 09 2022 :  8:53:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Looking good, Chops! Certainly a lot of track which makes for some fun train action.
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 12 2022 :  01:25:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

I temporarily laid in some black and white brick paper, that I thought might be a good visual
fit for a coal mine, but find that it is too flat in both color, and thus texture. I will exchange
it presently for the colored brick paper, which has a more 3 dimensional illusion. It has enough
black in it to make it look grimed with coal dust.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 12 2022 :  01:46:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

The colored brick paper does indeed provide a better texture, and mirrors the brick buildings.
The back drop will get a viaduct, probably, to better merge the foreground/background.

NLRR
Switcher

Posted - November 12 2022 :  05:37:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NLRR to Buddylist
Could you put all your wagons on the track ?
 Country: France  ~  Posts: 22  ~  Member Since: November 09 2022  ~  Last Visit: November 29 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 12 2022 :  1:32:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I'll look for some EU freight cars & locos
& idc if they IS Thomas & Friends hehe
I wanna get Beau & put on the PROPER & correct couplers!!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - December 16 2022 :  02:02:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
New Views from Your Railway Carriage

The DMU dates it to no earlier than 1930, but what if the railways of antiquity could run
movie promo trailers advertising their wares?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRICohZjXOM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - December 16 2022 :  10:11:08 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Another nice video Jeff.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5870  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - December 18 2022 :  10:03:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great video, Chops. It must be fun to run British trains on Henley - some of the steam engines are quite awesome looking!

How is your layout planning going, like scenery and buildings?

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 07 2023 :  11:59:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Scenery is going slowly in drips and drabs. Have some large vacant areas not quite sure what to do with.
Thinking of some rural hill and dale for some of it, and a large passenger station for the coach yard.
Adding some grass to the overall trackwork will help blend in the roadbed, a bit.

Lion Holiday Excursion! An 1840 Lion takes to the rails in 1970. (My hand was on the kill switch the
whole time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q-fPB-_wqc

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - January 07 2023 :  9:36:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I see. Looking forward to seeing more scenery on Henley.

Great train action video - the Lion looks mighty fine.

Brian4321
Hudson

Gilbert HO

Posted - January 08 2023 :  09:00:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brian4321 to Buddylist
Nice vid, chops. The Lion looks great. Ditto for the fox hunt.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 510  ~  Member Since: February 18 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 08 2023 :  12:08:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I think the Lion was used in The Titfield thunderbolt movie

Anyway found a book in my train book collection
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 17 2023 :  03:10:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Gimmies, I want that book!

Days of Our Nessie: 1840 Lion Excursion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhAI9iY3wbI

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 18 2023 :  02:51:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Nessie on the Rampage II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_RctXFeTuM

Modeling both trains and 15th Century Britain in OO scale.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 19 2023 :  01:53:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
In Search of Nessie II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7M6AantvXk

Now you see her, now you don't. An elusive beast.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - January 19 2023 :  7:26:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Looks great Chops! Your layout has really grown since the last time I logged in.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 22 2023 :  10:51:35 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
It did get a jump start. All along I'd wanted to focus on British, but the
Tyco bug bit, and bit hard. I forced myself to downsize Armadilloville
down to a 4x4 and used the space to rapidly expand Henley. Along the
way I discovered that Bachmann EZ track was compatible with much of the
vintage and newer British stuff, and that the rigid preformed roadbed,
while not lovely to look at, was hugely more reliable than equally expensive imported OO rail, that was constant shifting out of position
by micrometers; plenty enough to keep causing unexpected derailments.
It still takes getting some used to, that is, switching on the trains and
having them run without constantly having to go back and fix things.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 24 2023 :  02:46:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Things But Rarely Seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0pBN8VOpM

It can all happen in the blink of an eye...

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - June 24 2023 :  01:42:55 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
A rerun. "In Search of Nessie 1910." Featuring a Joeuf tourist carriage.

https://youtu.be/D7M6AantvXk

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 21 2023 :  01:40:39 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Well, I've been out of the game for a while. Just busy I guess. Anyways, I'm trying
to get back into it and do some more with some outstanding projects, of which there
are many.

I like running my older Hornby and Triang, but the flanges, while fine on turnouts and
regular EZ track, foul on the diamonds (there are 8). Seems to be the flangeways. I'd
filed them out with an emory board, and that helped, but they still grab. Thought about
cutting them out with a hacksaw blade, but that plastic is tough as iron. Going to get
a cutting disc and see if I can make quick work of them. They don't offer much in the
way of functionality.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 28 2023 :  03:20:09 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Ghastly business, this. I got a Dremel, but I didn't realize it didn't have a cut off
wheel until later, darned if I am going to go out in the heat for one simple item,
so tried to make do with a router bit and routed off the inner guard rails as best
I could. Very messy and tedious, I am covered in plastic bits, as is the furniture,
and the cat. I got them off, though, and now hopefully the old Triangs and Hornbys
will make there way over without trouble. We'll see.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 02 2023 :  8:35:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU0pBN8VOpM

The frogectomy went well, the vintage and the new now travel across the 8 diamond crossings without issue.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 03 2023 :  12:29:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
In Search of Nessie II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7M6AantvXk

Edited by - Chops124 on October 03 2023 12:35:07 AM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 10 2023 :  1:58:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBuxeDRM5A

First video I've done in a while. The older pizza cutter flanges work well enough on the diamonds.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 03 2023 :  10:04:33 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFcjx0ESWE

1927: The Search for Nessie Continues

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - November 03 2023 :  12:03:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Those rolling hills came out great! I really like the multiple double crossovers, they really add interest to the layout.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 03 2023 :  11:54:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Thank you Da Cheez. The rolling hills are a work in progress. Hunting about for bottle of India ink
in hopes that a light wash of black will bring out the stratum and ull the shine. I've long enjoyed
diamonds for the operational aspect they bring to a layout, large or small. If one is not paying
attention, collisions will happen! Some of the really delicate stuff would not tolerate such
treatment very long, so really have to keep an eye on the locomotive and a hand on the throttle.
As such, I call it "Poor Man's DCC."

Any updates on Queensdale?

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - November 04 2023 :  11:05:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
One thing I've found works well on rock is a very light dry brush with white paint. Do your black wash, and then pick out the high spots with the dry-brushed white. 'Poor-mans DCC'... I like that!

Queensdale received the rest of its ballast, grass, and road surface last week. I'll post an update in a bit, probably get some trees and that Eheim bus in first!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 05 2023 :  6:25:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Nibbled away at the scenery on the days off. Putting in some new hedges,
a few trees look good. A wall for the colliery feels right. Stonehenge looks
out of place hanging out there in the far corner. Thinking of moving it in
to the vacant lot across from the watermill.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 10 2023 :  05:02:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8buVL7DrrSk

Piddlesworth. Progress coming along slowly, but surely upon Henley. Having fun running some vintage pieces
tonight.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 20 2023 :  9:19:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Trains of Today

https://youtu.be/VJBzp3Arp1k

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - November 20 2023 :  10:35:32 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Cool videos Jeff.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5870  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 22 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 21 2023 :  12:57:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
nice vids
well I still want a InterCity 125 & the Class 37 Police loco

hey I know what you needs!
a London Underground train!
that rounded roof types

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 22 2023 :  02:07:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Thanks guys.

Actually, Ben, WKS gifted me a really nice MTH subway car, and I built a subway layout for it.
While I am enjoying running the big British layout, and it is challenging, I miss having a larger
Tyco layout. Getting the urge to build it up again. Anyways, here is today's train therapy
session: (No model trains were killed or injured in the production).

https://youtu.be/0Bkrb9z1wMU

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 23 2023 :  12:02:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Progress in fits and bits. While the Dapol DMU was motoring, and the intercity express was noodling,
I chiseled away at some long overdue scenery tweaks.

Washed the granite cut with some dilute black paint. Looking better: the shine is cut and
the individual stratum are more muted, less glaring. I'm not shooting for photo-real, but
want the layout to have a certain level of trim.

Moved Stonehenge from what became an obscure corner to a more visible section of
layout that didn't have anything. Using various tools and such to weight down parts
until the glue sets.

Remounting a coupler to a tender that had worked itself loose.

I found some extra picket fence, so now I can return to plan A and fence in the Toll House
and will remove the shrubs, which was a fall back position.

In moving some unplanted trees out of the way, I noticed their presence softened the
harsh edges of the Numidia Salt Mine. Not planted yet, but that's where they are destined
for now.

Glued down the signals near the second "Crossing of Death." In the background there is a
bald spot where Loch Ness used to be. Not sure what I'll put there yet, as it is a very long
reach to access that spot. Probably just grass it over, for now.

Biff, who took over from Reeves, and Chopsticks before him, supervises. Biff was born on
March 15 under my television set. He is a very sweet animal, but so different that either
Chopsticks or Reeves. Totally different personality.

Edited by - Chops124 on November 23 2023 12:05:00 AM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 23 2023 :  5:55:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
In between turkey and work tonight, managed to squeeze in a few precious hours.

Played "mouse" with Biff.

Added some random shrubs to the top of the cut. It occurs to me this blank side of the
cut would lend itself well to making of the White Cliffs of Dover.

The Salt Mine of New Midia gets a hill. The White Horse of Uffington visible clearly, in
the background.

Black wash over the stratum.

Toll House gets a picket fence.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - November 24 2023 :  12:11:40 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Progress looks good, cute cat as well! They all have their own personality.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 25 2023 :  12:14:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Yesterday, Biff, the cat, strolled in and began to roam the layouts, staying just out of my reach
as I tried to grab him, and ignored my hisses and hand waving. A direct hit with a stream of
water from the water bottle did the trick.
Page: of 5 Previous Topic: New house layout! Topic Next Topic: Bump: Bugging Out in Armodilloville  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000