Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 31 ]  [ Total: 31 ]  [ Newest Member: Chutem ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 NEW Southern Oil Company Scene on the EVRR
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Brave New World Topic Next Topic: Backdrop for Andersonville.  

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 07 2020 :  10:02:20 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Just a quick video summarizing my latest new scene on the Ephrata Valley Railroad - the Southern Oil Company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k46H5bmv5HY&t=6s

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator 

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 08 2020 :  12:21:52 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Fine update. EVRR is one of the more interesting micro layouts out there., and the new
additions take it up a notch. You mentioned the tree line being a visual issue. Once again
I can only opine that i5 looks just right, I’d hate to see it go, but maybe you got something better on the way. Also again, you possess a most lucid and strong oratorical style. Just sayin’, you got something there.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11218  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 08 2020 :  08:41:51 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
Fine update. EVRR is one of the more interesting micro layouts out there., and the new
additions take it up a notch. You mentioned the tree line being a visual issue. Once again
I can only opine that i5 looks just right, I’d hate to see it go, but maybe you got something better on the way. Also again, you possess a most lucid and strong oratorical style. Just sayin’, you got something there.

Originally posted by Chops124-November 08 2020: 12:21:52 AM

Thanks Chops! Yes, a lot of people have made mention of my voice over the years and said I should become an announcer of some sort. But, I still am not interested in such a profession.

Regarding the trees, I am sort of disliking the lichen look of the present trees, as well as how the lichen pretty much always falls off. In the future I may replace all such lichen trees with Woodland Scenics pre-made trees, like these:

However, it isn't a priority right now, as I'm currently dabbling in HO-Scale German model trains for the first time, as well as running trains on my other 3 layouts so.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Brave New World Topic Next Topic: Backdrop for Andersonville.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000