Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 32 ]  [ Total: 32 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 Goodbye to Steam
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: An out take of  coupling using horn hooks Topic Next Topic: My Over-Under Figure 8 with a Tunnel  

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - July 07 2020 :  04:37:47 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Not much of a plot line in this one, and longer than I usually make them. I was experimenting with different camera angles. To this end, much duct tape was used. Also, I was trying to get a grip on this Windows 10. The chaps think they reinvented the wheel, they just made it more annoying and difficult than ever to perform previously simple tasks. I'm not a computer guy, but enough is enough. Lastly, I learned how to
download some music from non-copyrighted sources for future videos, that is helpful. In using the artist's music, my sole and only intent is to perhaps share it with an audience that might never hear them- like the Russian Folk Group, Octava Yo. Clanadonia is coming up soon. Scottish by heritage, Clanadonia practically had me picking up a spear in search of Roman invaders. That is some really fine stuff that evokes images of Picts and a glorious sort of Scotch pride. I hope other people will hear it, enjoy it, and buy it. Clanadonia is not on iTunes, and these
brilliant artists deserve an audience and recompense.

So, in brief, I am having a great deal of pleasure running my new old Triang Class 77, the new lock, and the Lima Class whatever it is, works good. I'm glad for that. I think it is a Baby Deltic. If not, like my catenary, it shall be a Baby Deltic. That is, imaginary.

https://youtu.be/Zxorgt9qW7w

Edited by - Chops124 on July 07 2020 04:39:48 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 29 2024 Alert Moderator 

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - July 07 2020 :  9:43:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great video - love the British Rail action!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: An out take of  coupling using horn hooks Topic Next Topic: My Over-Under Figure 8 with a Tunnel  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000