Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 9 ]  [ Total: 9 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Trade for Durango GP20/Searchlight/Caboose
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Coal is King! Topic Next Topic: Ray''s Gone Bonkers Super Sale  

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - March 18 2017 :  3:02:49 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
Hey all,

Looking for a Tyco Durango GP20. Shells are fine. I'm also looking for a searchlight car and streamlined caboose (yeah, right)

I have a Tyco Canadiana C430, Mantua CP Rail F7's (MU-2 and Dummy), and caboose as well as a Via caboose for trade.

Let me know :D

Dan
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator 

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - March 19 2017 :  11:14:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
My train shop has both the GP-20 ( missing a side frame ) and the Durango searchlight car in the Not put out for Sale Yet bin. I was looking at both today, actually, and I THINK the GP-20 has metal railings on it. I was going to test it, but got ,er, sidetracked with other work. I think the motor is shot, as the gears spin when I move the wheels, not a good sign, should be more resistance than that. If you want me to check them out for you, and get you a price, let me know. Sorry, the last streamlined Durango caboose I found I sold to Microbuss.

Jerry
Gremlingts@yahoo.com

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - March 23 2017 :  9:32:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
There have been like 5 Durango Cabooses on eBay recently... Most ship to lower 48 only.

I have a couple of trade items for one if anyone finds a stray, lol
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - March 24 2017 :  1:46:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
quote:
There have been like 5 Durango Cabooses on eBay recently... Most ship to lower 48 only.

I have a couple of trade items for one if anyone finds a stray, lol

Originally posted by DanMacK - March 23 2017 :  9:32:11 PM

I have a geep 20 and the caboose but the handrails are painted. Looks great but some purist might not like it. Considering using one of my model power units for a repower. The caboose i can part with cheap. Let me know.

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 30 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - March 24 2017 :  3:42:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
Messaged ya' Ray
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Coal is King! Topic Next Topic: Ray''s Gone Bonkers Super Sale  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000