Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 26 ]  [ Total: 26 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 New Product Releases
 Bachmann 2017 catalog
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Exciting NEW Book Format for Viewing Topic Next Topic: Scale Trains Kit Classics-The New Blue Box  

wiley209
Hudson

Posted - February 23 2017 :  9:52:02 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add wiley209 to Buddylist
Recently Bachmann came out with their 2017 catalog:

http://resources.bachmanntrains.com/bachmann2017/

The really big announcement for HO-scale is Bachmann coming out with an HO Amtrak ACS64 electric locomotive, with DCC and sound! It looks like it'll also be a rather high-quality locomotive, especially given that price.
But the only Amtrak passenger car Bachmann makes in HO-scale is that dome car, which is not what the prototypical ACS-64s pull (Bachmann shouldn't have discontinued their Amfleet cars; they were probably the most affordable ones on the market! And now Walthers is discontinuing their Amfleet cars as well...)

When the holiday season rolls around, I'll probably be getting that Claus Candy Cane Co. boxcar for my Christmas train!
A lot of stuff is still the same too, but they keep getting a little more pricey...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 595  ~  Member Since: January 03 2013  ~  Last Visit: December 24 2023 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 25 2017 :  12:43:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
best way I found the Ben loco was that I found it for 1/2 the price at a train show
need Bill, Duck, lighthouse & conductor's van
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AF Kid
Mikado

JerseyCentralAvatar

Posted - March 12 2017 :  11:15:54 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add AF Kid to Buddylist
I actually emailed Bachmann's CS about the lack of Amfleet cars for the new electrics they are coming out with. They said "somewhere down the track" they will make them again. They will not make any Acela cars again......
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 650  ~  Member Since: April 28 2010  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Pokemonprime
Big Six

Posted - March 12 2017 :  7:18:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Pokemonprime to Buddylist
I'm waiting for them to make their On30 Whitcomb 50-ton in HO.....
sim-al2
Also since they cut track maintaince the trains had huge trouble making over the railroad by the end
純那
yeah
They did a Rock Island volountarily
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 283  ~  Member Since: August 22 2016  ~  Last Visit: March 14 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Exciting NEW Book Format for Viewing Topic Next Topic: Scale Trains Kit Classics-The New Blue Box  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000