Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 Bachmann Motive Power/Rolling Stock & Accessories
 GS-4 shell boiler diameter?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bachmann Spectrum 2-8-0 Preproduction Found(?) Topic Next Topic: Bachmann Plus coupler dilemma.  

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 03 2016 :  5:16:00 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Since my freelanced 4-8-4 is basically going to be a GS-4 takeoff, and employs a Bachmann mechanism, I would like to know the diameter of the Bachmann GS-4 shell's boiler so I can pick out a suitable tube to build my shell. Ray offered to sell me a spare GS-4 shell cheap, but I've only got $1 spending money to my name
Feedback-hungry attention w****
Edited by - ZeldaTheSwordsman on November 03 2016 5:16:53 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - November 23 2016 :  11:44:21 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
quote:
Since my freelanced 4-8-4 is basically going to be a GS-4 takeoff, and employs a Bachmann mechanism, I would like to know the diameter of the Bachmann GS-4 shell's boiler so I can pick out a suitable tube to build my shell. Ray offered to sell me a spare GS-4 shell cheap, but I've only got $1 spending money to my name

Originally posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman - November 03 2016 :  5:16:00 PM

You are in Cali right?

If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 15 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kristofer4301
Hudson

meirl

Posted - November 23 2016 :  5:04:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kristofer4301 to Buddylist
Feedback-hungry attention w****

What did you mean by that?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 412  ~  Member Since: October 23 2015  ~  Last Visit: June 12 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - November 23 2016 :  5:16:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman - November 03 2016 :  5:16:00 PM

You are in Cali right?

Originally posted by raysouthernpac - November 23 2016 :  11:44:21 AM

I am, yes, why do you ask?

Kristofer, what I mean is that I crave people's feedback and comments on my stuff
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Bachmann Spectrum 2-8-0 Preproduction Found(?) Topic Next Topic: Bachmann Plus coupler dilemma.  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000