Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 43 ]  [ Total: 43 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Customizing & Kitbashing
 I am DONE!!!! Proto NJT/Amtrak RDC-2 Cars
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: A couple cars that i am working on Topic Next Topic: Life-Like Proto E8/9 reborn....  

AF Kid
Mikado

JerseyCentralAvatar

Posted - September 05 2016 :  9:41:41 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add AF Kid to Buddylist
This is the last custom painting work I am doing..... I have appreciated all of the comments along the last two years on my work. I know a lot of you has enjoyed my postings. I am going to pursue other interests.....

I got these 4 Proto 1000 RDC-2 cars to provide a power unit instead of using the Athearn Hi-Fi rubber band driven units. Two have the narrow stripes and the other two have the wider stripes ( a later version). All four of these units were stripped parts and paint wise. Then re-done. The Amtrak RDC-2.... I just re-painted both ends in the correct Amtrak colors to match the Athearn RDC-1/3 units, I did previousyl

Edited by - AF Kid on September 05 2016 9:47:38 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 650  ~  Member Since: April 28 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator 

Srenchin
Big Boy

CNRedAvatar

Posted - September 06 2016 :  01:51:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Srenchin to Buddylist
Well done, excellent work!!
Proudly keeping Tyco Pluggers out of landfills since 2016
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 818  ~  Member Since: December 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 01 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - September 06 2016 :  08:09:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
* Sorry to hear that Pete. I will miss your fine work on display. Hope to see you soon. frank
toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - September 06 2016 :  11:47:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Best regards there Pete. I've enjoyed watching your work.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2087  ~  Member Since: March 16 2013  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: A couple cars that i am working on Topic Next Topic: Life-Like Proto E8/9 reborn....  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000