Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 29 ]  [ Total: 29 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 Unloading boxvar question
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Battery-powered freight unloading depot question Topic Next Topic: WHYYYY????  

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - May 13 2016 :  5:14:46 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
I bought a Tyco unloading boxcar off of eBay, and discovered that he doors were glued in place. Did they come from the factory like that?
Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 13 2016 :  5:20:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
if its whjere the boxes come out
I'll say maybe since I have the same car
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - May 13 2016 :  7:28:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Yeah, that's the one. The side doors were glued in the open position. In any case, I have pried the doors free on mine and sanded the glue down.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - May 13 2016 :  8:42:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Yes both doors were glued least all the ones I have seen
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1060  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - May 13 2016 :  9:18:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Well, thanks for clearing that up.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Battery-powered freight unloading depot question Topic Next Topic: WHYYYY????  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000