Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 38 ]  [ Total: 38 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Polling Station
 choo choo bob
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Did You Start With a Tyco Train Set? Topic Next Topic: Your favourite Streamliner ?  

thesiding
Big Boy

LionelSince1900Avatar

Posted - July 29 2015 :  10:20:36 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add thesiding to Buddylist
Has anyone seen the Choo Choo Bob show?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1060  ~  Member Since: August 19 2011  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator 

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - July 29 2015 :  7:28:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
Oh, that one. I remember that one. I remember pretty much the one where they showed some pretty sweet Lionel locos in a case.
-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

dastumer
Switcher

Daylight 4449

Posted - July 31 2015 :  01:23:44 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add dastumer to Buddylist
I've seen it. I personally don't think it is great, but it brings in a lot of revenue for the store i guess. The choo choo bob store is near where I live, and I saw that the show made them from a train store to a kids toy store with trains. The store is popular though, and schools even take kids there on field trips sometimes, although I find that strange.
-Peter
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 97  ~  Member Since: June 11 2015  ~  Last Visit: February 29 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Did You Start With a Tyco Train Set? Topic Next Topic: Your favourite Streamliner ?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000