Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 18 ]  [ Total: 18 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Layouts - Construction and Operations
 Dresser-top Trolley Layout
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page | Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bump: Elbonian Blitz Topic Next Topic: Lehigh and Keystone Valley Model Club
Page: of 3

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - January 27 2015 :  11:11:14 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
You did a much better job than I did making those rubber streets.
How did you get the caulk sit down so flat? I simply love the
original paint, anything else, in my crummy opinion, would
sort of make it generic. But, in the end, this is a terrific and
imaginative layout the likes I've never seen, eh.

Originally posted by Chops124 - January 26 2015 :  11:01:56 AM

I agree with Jeff here about the old trolley looking great just as it is.... and the nice work that Eric has done on the scene...

As for the expansion joints on my section, I felt the 3x3 inch square joints looked a bit corny.. I have noticed most larger parking lot expansion joints are rectangular... Being lightly penciled, I was able to erase some of the joints to make them 3X6. Looks sooo much better...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RDC1
Hudson

P&R

Posted - January 27 2015 :  8:40:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RDC1 to Buddylist
quote:
Thanks for the comments! The input is always appreciated.

Dave, good luck! Post your results once you get started. I love looking at other folks' layouts here.

Originally posted by DaCheez - January 27 2015 :  09:50:43 AM

I most certainly will post about it! Thanks again for the tips!

~ Dave

They're ALL toys

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 547  ~  Member Since: December 25 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 20 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - February 18 2015 :  3:21:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Lots of small, subtle progress taking place. Now that all the buildings are nearing their final form I'm starting to realize what an odd mishmash of styles and colours the scene has...and I haven't even started on the back row of buildings yet! Still, I think it's plausible.

Overview of the street.

Progress on the bank and shop. I built an interior for the bank out of styrene. It still needs furnishing but the walls/floors are built/painted and the front windows have been installed. The shop next door has a new coat of paint. I haven't decided what to make it yet, probably a furniture store.

Work on the theatre. The front doors have been installed and the tiles painted. I think I'm going to add a small counter just below the ticket windows.

Close-up of the bank to show the interior. Interior lighting may be necessary at some point. Also note the original colour of the shop to the left.

The back half of the layout is still vacant. I have a few apartment buildings that I may be able to use. My other idea was a Nash or a Rambler dealership. Any other ideas for what could fit the space and 50's era theme? I'm open to pretty much anything...
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3323  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: May 03 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - February 18 2015 :  3:52:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
The buildings look interesting Eric. I like your color choices. It is an array of styles, but that works. That may be classic of the '40's and '50's where things were changing pretty quickly with bold new styles starting cars, and even boats, to grow fins . . . against the backdrop of yet running trolley service not many years from being torn up in the name of progress and prosperity. Like seeing your photos.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2087  ~  Member Since: March 16 2013  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - February 18 2015 :  3:55:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Nice update, Eric...

I like the Nash-Rambler idea... But I'm one of those car nuts... So pay no attention to me...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

oldtimer52
Big Boy

0ldtime

Posted - February 18 2015 :  5:39:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add oldtimer52 to Buddylist
How about a Drive-In restaurant with skating curb hops? Those were pretty popular in the 50s. Layout is really looking good.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 865  ~  Member Since: September 23 2014  ~  Last Visit: May 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 18 2015 :  5:55:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
now get one of the Bachmann Jeeps & run it on the track hehe
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14691  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

JNXT 7707
Big Boy

Posted - February 18 2015 :  7:25:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add JNXT 7707 to Buddylist
Cheez, I like the idea of the Nash-Rambler (or any other car) dealership. In fact your bank building looks tailor-made for a car showroom with those big clear windows!
http://tycodepot.com/
 Posts: 2451  ~  Member Since: April 11 2013  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - February 19 2015 :  12:43:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I like the drive-in idea, although there's not really enough room for a full parking lot. A diner might be a good substitute.

The reason why I was thinking dealership was because I want to leave a back alley large enough for a delivery van to service the bank and shops. The dealership would be mostly parking lot and could be fairly narrow. Also the hobby shop near me has a good selection of 1950 Nash models.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3323  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: May 03 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 19 2015 :  1:54:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
yeah! but use a old passenger car for the diner!
Used to be a trend back in the 20s to the 50s
Course they used old trolley bodies for the same purpose
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14691  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - February 19 2015 :  4:26:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Maybe a food cart vendor?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2087  ~  Member Since: March 16 2013  ~  Last Visit: July 05 2018 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

PRR 4800
Big Boy

MantuaShifterAvatar

Posted - February 19 2015 :  4:41:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add PRR 4800 to Buddylist
Well, I do a lot of graphics work in my spare time (Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Illustrator) and I've made a bunch of scale posters and billboards and stuff from vintage photos. I can help ya out with anything like that if you'd like
--CRC
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 930  ~  Member Since: January 25 2012  ~  Last Visit: August 23 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 19 2015 :  8:30:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
I'm all for a Nash dealership there! That'd be awesome. Someone on Ebay sells resin castings of Nash HO cars, I bought a few awhile back. I think they're still active selling them. Here's a link to one of those auctions -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMC-616-1951-Nash-Ambassador-4-Door-1-87th-HO-Scale-White-Resin-unfinished-/111587372242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19fb202cd2

Got some 40's and 50's nashs.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - February 19 2015 :  10:53:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Google tells me a 1950's food cart should look like this...

If only I had a 3D printer. Still, some sort of food cart should be doable.

PRR, thanks for the offer. Once I get to the movie theatre I may or may not need help. I used to be pretty fluent in Photoshop but I don't have the program installed on my PC.

Jerry, those are basically the same as my LHS has, but half the price. That means twice the Nash! Thanks for the link!

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - February 19 2015 :  11:42:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
Google tells me a 1950's food cart should look like this...

If only I had a 3D printer. Still, some sort of food cart should be doable.

PRR, thanks for the offer. Once I get to the movie theatre I may or may not need help. I used to be pretty fluent in Photoshop but I don't have the program installed on my PC.

Jerry, those are basically the same as my LHS has, but half the price. That means twice the Nash! Thanks for the link!

Originally posted by DaCheez - February 19 2015 :  10:53:55 PM

That actually looks more like something out of the Jetsons than anything else. Or at least something out of those 1950's visions of the future stuff.

-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 20 2015 :  09:27:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by DaCheez - February 19 2015 :  10:53:55 PM

remember a few years ago when that electric bread maker came out?
Well it don't take 9 minutes to cook but almost
Sides its close to what the bread truck does

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - April 22 2015 :  5:55:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Exams are done and the outdoors is rainy today soooooo...trains take priority for the afternoon!

More small details have been added. The blue/white building now has a partial interior/glass and if you look in the window you'll see a scratchbuilt sofa and floor lamps on display. The theatre now has some snazzy striping and a brand new sign. I still need to give the theatre an actual name and figure out something for over the marquee.

JNXT 7707
Big Boy

Posted - April 22 2015 :  7:11:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add JNXT 7707 to Buddylist
You're on a roll with that whole scene Cheez - everything is working and coming together nicely.

Sorry if you have covered this already, but did you think about adding a cityscape scene of some sort on the walls around it?

http://tycodepot.com/
 Posts: 2451  ~  Member Since: April 11 2013  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 22 2015 :  7:32:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
crazy idea!
put lights in front of CINEMA to light them up!

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - April 22 2015 :  7:48:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Looking great Eric!! Always nice to see your updates...

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - April 22 2015 :  7:50:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Jerry, thanks! I'm quite pleased with how everything is progressing. I haven't really thought about background yet. A part of me likes the block as a stand-alone entity. The wall around the layout has my vintage board games on it which kind of fit in with the 50's theme happening on the layout, but the right backdrop would add a lot to the scene. I'll see what I can come up with once the scenery progresses a little further.

Ben, that would be cool, but I didn't really build the theatre with lighting in mind. Maybe later on I'll try to rig something up.

Thanks Walt!

Edited by - DaCheez on April 22 2015 7:56:25 PM

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - April 23 2015 :  1:17:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Looking good Eric, and fun!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 23 2015 :  10:08:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
here's what you do for lights
Cut holes the size of floodlights in front of the CINEMA sign
That way the lights don't show on the ledge

I has crazy ideas but no skill in doing them

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 27 2015 :  8:00:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist

This is "Smeltertown," using the same bath tub caulk type of street. It travels
easily and has been to many train shows. I was seeking to create the hot, hot,
grubby feel of El Paso- not a particularly relaxing venue, but rather an attempt
to express my experience in the model railroad medium. The green and yellow
PCC is soon to make its come back in El Paso, the city is refurbishing a couple and
will run a short loop of track from the University of Texas at El Paso to the
downtown area, which takes it up and down a very steep hill- quite actually
at the southern tip of the Rocky Mountain chain which terminates in El Paso,
thus creating, a geographic low point- a place where convoys of 17th wooden
ox carts could pass on their way to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico,
along the "Journado del Muerte" (Journey of Death).

The Ace Market resembles the super market my wife, as a child, shopped with
her Mom, and the little house beyond the picket fence closely mimics the house
she grew up in, off Piedras (Spanish for 'rock") Street.

Fool that I am, I will be in line to ride the thing up and down the hill just
to be feel steel wheel on steel rail and listen to the bell clang.

The price of this little adventure is about $40 million dollars, or there
about. I could corner the market on Tyco with that budget.

Love the new theatre and its "asylum green" color. Your work evokes memories
of Hamilton- happy memories at that. Those round windows are signature-
absolutely gorgeous work.

Edited by - Chops124 on April 27 2015 8:07:43 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11204  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - August 08 2015 :  7:34:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
It's been a while since I've touched this thread...the layout is still creeping along.

The cinema and furniture store have received some signage.

I've started working on a car dealership on the back side of the block. Just a little car lot, nothing huge.

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - August 08 2015 :  11:35:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Nicely dressed gentleman coming out of the bank. Small car lot 'll be great in the city there. Looks good Eric. Enjoy seeing the photos.

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - August 08 2015 :  11:39:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Glad to see this thread up again! Very impressive work Eric.... as always...

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - March 16 2016 :  07:51:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I'm moving slow as always, but I'm still going! The car lot is progressing and the exterior of the building next door is mostly done. I'm thinking of making it a music store downstairs and a record store upstairs. I jokingly told my girlfriend it would be a strip joint and now she wants to see me build that so I may be making two interchangeable interiors.

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - March 16 2016 :  8:59:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Cool Eric. Glad to see you're still working with this. Fun little layout.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - March 17 2016 :  12:38:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
A strip joint, huh? Wellp, better be ready to customize the bodies of some figures then. Swimwear figures might be a good starting point.

The scenery just keeps looking better and better.

Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - March 17 2016 :  01:05:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Yes, Eric's layout is always nice to see. I like the cars, and the car lot building and the whole thing is cool. Glad to see it up again...

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - May 25 2016 :  12:07:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Here's a quick update. As always, lots of little things. Some signage, a little more paint, my PCC car now has a functional trolley pole. I've also been messing around with live overhead. Enjoy!

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 25 2016 :  12:26:00 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Nice Video, Eric

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Mikado

G2 Slingshot

Posted - May 25 2016 :  08:59:49 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add ZeldaTheSwordsman to Buddylist
Awesome progress
Feedback-hungry attention w****
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 750  ~  Member Since: December 05 2015  ~  Last Visit: January 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - May 25 2016 :  10:23:35 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
An intricate gem.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11204  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - May 25 2016 :  10:54:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Pretty fine Eric.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 19 2016 :  10:33:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
The trolley wire is live and a few other things have been done.

Edited by - DaCheez on June 19 2016 10:35:31 PM

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - June 19 2016 :  11:23:27 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
That's awesome, Eric!

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - June 20 2016 :  11:11:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
Very nice Eric. That looks like some pretty good line work you did settin' up those wires.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 21 2016 :  08:50:27 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Thanks guys! Barry, I'm glad you like the line work. I'm interested to see how well it holds up. The trolley wire has a fair amount of tension and there are A LOT of solder joints that could potentially fail. Fingers crossed!
Edited by - DaCheez on June 21 2016 08:56:57 AM

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - June 21 2016 :  5:37:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
That overhead wire setup is pretty nice and I can see in the movie that it functions smoothly, as well.

Was there a kit with the components, or did you piece it all together from wire, bar stock, beads, etc?

Was it hard to get the ends of the trolley wire spliced in proper alignment so they wouldn't make a bump for the trolley pole?

Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2356  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 22 2016 :  9:58:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Thanks! I'm actually really surprised at how well it ended up working.

It's all pieced together. The whole system is probably about $30-$40 of wire and brass rod. The beads I stumbled across at the dollar store and thought they'd look good.

Splicing the wire at the end of the loop was a little tricky (mainly soldering one end of the wire onto the hanger without the other end breaking off). With every section it was mostly just a matter of doing a few poles at a time and then running a car through and adjusting as required.

scsshaggy
Big Boy

scsshaggy

Posted - June 22 2016 :  11:46:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scsshaggy to Buddylist
The fact that it's essentially scratch built adds another layer of impressive.
Carpe Manana!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2356  ~  Member Since: September 17 2013  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - June 22 2016 :  11:57:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
I think this is sooo very cool. Reminds me of my trip to San Francisco in 2013. The wiring is ultra neat!

raysouthernpac
Big Boy

PacificElectricAvatar

Posted - September 13 2016 :  11:56:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add raysouthernpac to Buddylist
Fantastic work Eric.
If you are not having fun, you are not doing it right.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 880  ~  Member Since: August 31 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 30 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redwoods
Big Boy

NWPAvatar

Posted - September 13 2016 :  2:35:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redwoods to Buddylist
The overhead wire is excellent Eric. And the trolley runs nice and smooth. Well done!

(And thank you Ray for bumping this thread)

-Thomas
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1083  ~  Member Since: July 07 2011  ~  Last Visit: May 06 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DanMacK

SilverStreak

Posted - September 13 2016 :  3:19:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add DanMacK to Buddylist
Beautiful Job Eric! I love me a good small trolley layout! I have a Bachmann Brill I rewired for overhead, just need to get a pole, and a layout, and yeah... lol

Your overhead is gorgeous!
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 429  ~  Member Since: January 01 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 14 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - December 15 2016 :  7:31:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Thanks guys! I know I'm bumping my own thread here. I've been on a hiatus since late August when school started back up. My last exam was this morning soooo...here I am!

I'm sorry to report that the live overhead has broken down since my last posting. I made the mistake of using "steel music wire" as wire hangers and to anchor the span wires to the poles. As it turns out, steel wire is much harder to solder than brass and several of the hangers/anchors broke free from their respective poles. Fixing it would likely require replacing everything but the poles. I opted to cosmetically repair the system and finish painting the poles.

Barry
Big Boy

DRGWAvatar

Posted - December 16 2016 :  12:30:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Barry to Buddylist
By all means, bump your own thread Eric. I love it. I had to go back to page 1 to see how big this was. Just great. So many things you can mess with in such a compact space.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - December 16 2016 :  09:40:28 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Thanks Barry! The small space has been a lot of fun and a great learning experience. While I do miss running my larger trains, when I eventually get the space I know I'll be able to incorporate most of the trolley layout right into a larger layout!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Bump: Elbonian Blitz Topic Next Topic: Lehigh and Keystone Valley Model Club  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000