Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 26 ]  [ Total: 26 ]  [ Newest Member: Chutem ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Rolling Stock
 TYCO RAILBOX BOXCAR VARIATION VIDEO
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco  flats  - coupler/truck upgrade Topic Next Topic: Tyco containers?  

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - July 21 2014 :  4:03:55 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
NEW VIDEO 7-21-14 - ON TYCO RAILBOX BOXCARS - ENJOY

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator 

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - July 21 2014 :  4:21:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
Good to see you're back making videos again. As good and informative as always.
-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - July 21 2014 :  9:43:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
Thank You kovacste000 - I was able to make this one today due to the rainy weather here in NC in which i drive a concrete truck - when i t rains - no work - have more to do when time allows - I get emails daily from You tubers wanting more - I have gained quite a following that i never ever thought would be but is cool as it means interest in Tyco is still strong and alive outside this forum
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

GG-1 Guy
Mikado

GG-1

Posted - July 22 2014 :  11:49:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add GG-1 Guy to Buddylist
Bout damn time you started making videos again! Great work!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 664  ~  Member Since: May 05 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - July 23 2014 :  12:15:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
Thank You kovacste000 - I was able to make this one today due to the rainy weather here in NC in which i drive a concrete truck - when i t rains - no work - have more to do when time allows - I get emails daily from You tubers wanting more - I have gained quite a following that i never ever thought would be but is cool as it means interest in Tyco is still strong and alive outside this forum

Originally posted by Brianstyco - July 21 2014 :  9:43:03 PM

No problem, Brian.

-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - July 23 2014 :  12:31:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Nice Video as always, Brian !
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - July 23 2014 :  11:18:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Bachmann also had the logo in black too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14698  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - July 23 2014 :  4:08:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
Thank you GG1 Guy Microbuss and Walt - the only reason i haven't made any in a while is a move to a home and working 70 hrs a week 6 days a week - the rainy weather helped me the day i did this one - I am going to do one a servicing a 2-8-0 steam locomotive which will also work for 0-8-0 as i constantly get requests for that - remake the power torque service video with better lighting as i was just starting out on these videos when i made them but have learned a lot since then on my own as far as lighting - critical and my camera is a much better HD than some of the first ones i made - Really appreciate all of you commenting on the videos - keeps me going too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

rgcw5
Hudson

conrock switcher

Posted - July 23 2014 :  6:04:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send rgcw5 a Yahoo! Message  Add rgcw5 to Buddylist
One thing on the last railbox variation, I believe Mehano picked up the car after Tyco.
just me Ray... and just because I have Tyco doesn't mean I am not a model railroader
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 506  ~  Member Since: April 03 2011  ~  Last Visit: April 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Tyco  flats  - coupler/truck upgrade Topic Next Topic: Tyco containers?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000