Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 16 ]  [ Total: 16 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Pit
 Life-Like Train/slot crossing tracks...
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco Speedways White Guardrail. Topic Next Topic: Track Lot  

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - December 29 2013 :  10:06:01 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
While up in Montoursville, PA on Friday Dec 28th, near Williamsport, I managed to slip away from the wife and visit English's Model Train supply, home of Bowser manufacturing. They have a wide variety of items, including slot car and R/C car items. My first stop was at the slot area, and lo and behold, they had the HO train cross-overs in abundance! I counted at least 10 of them there. I bought 3 of the regular, and one with the RxR painted on the roadway. I also got all the adapters I needed for all 4 as well. Only useful with the Power-Lok track, but I have plenty of that, so I can deal with it. Now maybe I can set up that slot/train layout in the future.

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - December 29 2013 :  4:18:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
actually that Power Link track you can use with other track Like Bachmann's EZ Tracks
& I needs one of them Road/Rail Crossings for my A-Team sets

Edited by - microbusss on December 29 2013 4:19:41 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - December 29 2013 :  10:14:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist

Those are awesome Jerry! A few of my old Tyco crossings that are nearing ready to be used... Gonna go to Home Depot and buy a large load of studs and sheet boards just as soon as I have time. The cash is burnin' a hole in my pocket!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

metalsmith1
Big Boy

REAAvatar

Posted - May 15 2014 :  02:02:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add metalsmith1 to Buddylist
Look at the one I found today by Marx. Operating gates, built in roadbed, this thing is really cool and I never even knew Marx offered a road/rail set!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 867  ~  Member Since: December 21 2013  ~  Last Visit: December 08 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - May 15 2014 :  10:46:14 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
One is pretty cool !
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Tyco Speedways White Guardrail. Topic Next Topic: Track Lot  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000