Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 12 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Train show and flea market and other finds.
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Previous Page | Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tour the Mantua factory in 1948 Topic Next Topic: crazy but cool video
Page: of 21

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 17 2020 :  6:11:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
The postal van did a U turn in the street as I was poisoning my weeds in the front yard. These weeds have evolved to resist any herbivoric predator. The postman yells, "hey, you the guy that keeps getting English model trains in the mail?" Yes, I reply, though it has been a healthy interval, or so I like to think. "Well," shouts he, "this had the wrong address, but you are the only person I know who gets English model trains, if I hadn't seen you this would have had to be returned to England, you know!" Must be a sign, I think.

The Oxford Rails Dean Goods. "In pursuit of excellence," is the slogan on the box. I hope they didn't have to go too far. After Sam's Trains utterly panned it I have been in a state of queasiness. If its a dud, I will only have to triple my international shipping cost to get it replaced.

Ah, the Hornby station. A skill level even I can accommodate. All I have to do is not drop it. I rather liked my Bluebonnet Station, when I got it, until someone accurately pointed out that it looked perfect- for a branchline on the Australian Outback. All it needs is an HO scale roo to go with it.

The vegetable stand. I can almost smell the fresh fruits and veggies of my youth, in the UK. They have smoke generators, perhaps a smell generator can be found. Maybe they have discounts on the fish monger's stall.

And a thatched cottage. One can never have enough thatched cottages. Must cost a king's ransom to maintain that sort of thing. Does one get a tax break for owning a thatched roof? Do they self Astro-Thatch, like Astro-Turf? I should rather live in a bronze age round house with a hole in the roof.

Off to Seattle, must pack. Won't have a chance to fiddle with the stuff until I return. Note to Oxford Rails: might not be a bad idea to test everything coming out of Dhao Ping. A few more reviews like Sam's and you shall go the way of the Dodo bird. We read that stuff, you know.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 17 2020 :  8:46:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Nice haul chops! The dean goods is gorgeous!

Might get myself a pug kit from the UK for around 15 smackers total
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 17 2020 :  9:50:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Nice British lot, Chops! Congrats.
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/rpmodelrailroads

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rp_model_railroads/
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - August 17 2020 :  10:33:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Thanks. Will not get a chance to fool with it until next week.
Going to Seattle.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - August 18 2020 :  02:44:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Enjoy your trip, Chops!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 18 2020 :  07:44:41 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Have fun, and stay safe! As we all know, Seattle has been a pretty hectic and dangerous place lately. Come back with all limbs attached, please!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 18 2020 :  10:22:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
was it addressed to you?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - August 19 2020 :  3:45:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
quote:
was it addressed to you?

Originally posted by microbusss - August 18 2020 :  10:22:38 AM

Well, Ben, A mistake was made and Jeff has gotten his package and went to Seatle on vacation. All's well that ends well. I just hope he'll be safe where he's going.

frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!

Edited by - toptrain on August 19 2020 4:18:39 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - August 19 2020 :  3:52:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
it was a package sent from me to chops,i had omitted 2 numbers on house number,no idea how but i did,mystery solved,ken
catfordken
if you cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel,try turning around

Edited by - catfordken on August 19 2020 3:53:33 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 22 2020 :  3:49:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well I got this old Varney boxcar from a garage sale for 50 cents

Pain will be finding the coupler covers, the railings & the doors

I traded this

I had 2 so why did I need a 2nd one?

for this whole flat of trains today!

the 2 Sante Fe locos at the bottom left are DCC!!

at the same garage sale where these N scale sized matchbook cars for $1 each & he had a bunch of them too!

boxcar

grain hopper car

both are dated 71 & 72

did I do good?

Edited by - microbusss on August 22 2020 4:00:16 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - August 22 2020 :  3:54:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Wow, nice stuff busss!! sounds like a good day!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 22 2020 :  4:01:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
Wow, nice stuff busss!! sounds like a good day!

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - August 22 2020 :  3:54:37 PM

it was!
I got a bunch of toy cars for $15 with that Varney boxcar

Edited by - microbusss on August 22 2020 4:02:17 PM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - August 22 2020 :  4:13:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Great finds, Congrats busss!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 4669  ~  Member Since: August 11 2017  ~  Last Visit: July 20 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 06 2020 :  10:18:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
I went to the Nicholas Smith Train Store today, as its been a few months, and came home with a huge haul! Most of the rolling stock will end up serving the Ephrata Valley Railroad, as new additions to the train car collection. I also found a $25 N-Scale Bachmann Santa Fe SD45 - missing 1 truck cover - and a Great Northern N-Scale box car, both of which will go towards the new N-Scale Santa Fe layout.

I also found 2 Tyco "Red Box Era" Missouri Pacific stock cars and a Monon gondola; you don't see those every day.

However, perhaps the best find of the day was in the junk basket on the floor, near the old HO-Scale cars. Behold, a Rivarossi Western Pacific C-Liner shell! Only 2 bucks. It is a little dinged up, and missing parts, but considering its age, it is in good condition. I'm not sure exactly how old it is, though, as the shell's front pilot is slightly different from a typical AHM C-Liner shell, and it is stamped Rivarossi on the inside. According to the HO-Scale Trains Resource, Rivarossi was the first to "cast" the C-Liner shell, and they produced it for Lionel in the 1950's. Therefore, this shell could very well be around 70 years old! I'm going to restore it to its former glory, and hopefully it will fit properly on an AHM C-Liner chassis.

Edited by - RP model railroads on October 06 2020 10:20:57 PM

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - October 08 2020 :  07:57:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Here are some HO train acquisitions I've gotten recently.
frank

HObbyline Southern Pacific box car

HObbyline set #1.

Additional H12-44 locos and 8 freight cars.

toptrain

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 08 2020 :  9:36:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Mega hauls. How’s that H1 running?

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 12 2020 :  12:29:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
2 for $2 at a garage sale!

Athern Peabody Shortline hopper

Tyco Arco tank car

this good?

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 14 2020 :  08:08:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Nice finds Frank and Busss!

Yesterday, my Dad and I were both off of work, so we decided to visit Henning's Trains in Lansdale PA, a train store actually closer than Nicholas Smith Train Store but that we never frequented. Came home with some mega hauls! Most of the used train cars there were just $1 or $2 each!!

Notable finds include:
Tyco powered Santa Fe GP20 with handrails - $5!

LifeLike thrall door box car - $1

Tyco Southern Pacific box car - $2

Tyco AJAX centerflow hopper - $2

And....the 1984 AHM FireFox II train set, complete and never opened! $55! A steal, and I just had to have it, given my interests in both firetrucks and trains.

In conclusion, Henning's Trains had some great deals and I hope to visit there in the future every now and then.

Locodub
Switcher

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - October 14 2020 :  09:10:56 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Locodub to Buddylist
Wow! That's an awesome haul. The wife and I are in Philly today, but I don't think she'll want to detour on the way home. That AHM set is a fantastic score!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 87  ~  Member Since: March 16 2015  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 14 2020 :  7:59:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I only have the gondola & flatcar for that Fire Fox set & the 2 fire trucks on the package are Tomica UD Condor Chemical Fire Trucks
Like this one:

scale says 1/90 so darn close to HO

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - October 14 2020 :  9:53:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Whoa, Nelly! You got a pristine Ajax for $2?? Highway robbery! That Fire Fox set is the 💣! Can’t wait to see it putting out 🔥! Nice GP 20 in the old school blue war bonnet. I actually saw
one on a local peddler run last year here in E Paso.

Edited by - Chops124 on October 14 2020 9:56:07 PM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 15 2020 :  08:38:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Thanks guys! Yes, Henning's Trains had some awesome deals, prices I was shocked by. I know what cheap is, but $1 a car?!?!?! I totally recommend anyone, if you do visit the Philadelphia area, to check out Henning's Trains in Lansdale AND Nicholas Smith Trains in Broomall, PA. You'll definitely find great prices on great used model trains.

Busss, thanks for the history on those firetrucks, and I knew I saw that design before. They are definitely models of British pumpers, I believe.

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 15 2020 :  1:52:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Busss, thanks for the history on those firetrucks, and I knew I saw that design before. They are definitely models of British pumpers, I believe.

Originally posted by RP model railroads - October 15 2020 :  08:38:16 AM

nope UD Trucks is a Japanese company
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UD_Trucks

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - October 15 2020 :  9:36:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by RP model railroads - October 15 2020 :  08:38:16 AM

nope UD Trucks is a Japanese company
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UD_Trucks

Originally posted by microbusss-October 15 2020: 1:52:38 PM

Ah. Makes sense.

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - November 07 2020 :  4:36:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Today I went to the first train show since the virus started. The NY Society of m0del engineers finally had their train show. My finds for the show were just a few. A life-like Proto 2000. FA-2 in B&O. A train miniature Jersey central box car. a limited run car. Made special for the Jersey Central Historical Society years ago. It is still an unbuilt kit in its original box. A Penn line tender for the Atlantic 4-4-2 up to the Pacific 4-6-2 type. A Penn-Line ATSF flat car with a wood load., A Model Power-Marx Hooker tank car. and a very old Mantua all brass Baby Ruth reefer with paper sides.
Here is a couple of photos.
frank

edit 11-24-20. The Life-Like Proto 2000 FA-2 was not put together. I have had 10 of these B truck model trains and 8 of them had cracked gears all of which life like never sent me replacement geared wheelsets. I put this one on the test track after lubing the gears and yes this one is bad also. Luckey me. More like cr p. Now i need to find another Athearn b truck loco to get old parts from. It is something that Lifelike sold junk that needs parts from 40 year old locos to fix. No wonder they went out of business. I knew this already. I just want to complain again.

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on November 24 2020 7:51:31 PM

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 07 2020 :  7:04:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
You found some gems. Having a beer to kill the pain? I'd need something stronger than that!!!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 07 2020 :  9:47:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Nice finds, Frank!

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 14 2020 :  9:10:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Visited the Ye Olde Train Shoppe near Boyertown today, along with pops, and came home with a haul, composed primarily of freight cars. Decent prices, plus all used stuff is 25% off, on Saturdays - totally recommend. :)

Notable finds include:
IHC Reading RR Wreck Crane & Maintenance Car
LifeLike Burlington Northern centerflow hopper
AHM Rio Grande C-Liner dummy
Tyco "Red Box Era" ATSF black car w. 3 pipe load

I was also shocked to pick these up, the Bachmann HO-Scale De-Witt Clinton and John Bull, in their collectors' boxes, at $40 each. An excellent deal! I can't believe I finally have these!

Edited by - RP model railroads on November 14 2020 9:11:31 PM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - November 15 2020 :  09:34:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
Nice stuff! And the john bull and dewitt! I still need the dewitt but have john bull and lafayette, nice stuff!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 15 2020 :  10:24:33 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I'll take The Rock boxcar & BN hopper please

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 15 2020 :  4:55:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Thanks guys!

No, busss. Not selling those.

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 15 2020 :  10:57:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Unique and interesting pieces, quite a find. LaFayette? Gotta look that
one up.

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - November 16 2020 :  08:45:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
quote:
one up.

Originally posted by Chops124-November 15 2020: 10:57:17 PM

Thanks Chops!

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - November 16 2020 :  2:00:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
one up.

Originally posted by Chops124 - November 15 2020 :  10:57:17 PM

yeah, the lafayette is nice, but a little more hard to find than the other two, and a little more expensive. I got mine after making a deal with a very nice seller on ebay for $50. The entire set too! I've seen the locomotive itself go for $60!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - November 16 2020 :  3:57:54 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
I find the first gen technology most interesting. They were experimenting finding ways to best heat the
water and capture the steam and maintain a good draft, all in one. Seems like the vertical fire box was
an attempt to do this without blowing the whole contraption to smithereens. I did an eBay search, and
found a set for about $225, plus almost $80 in shipping!!!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 16 2020 :  5:49:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by microbusss - November 15 2020 :  10:24:33 AM

ok just the BN hopper then

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - November 16 2020 :  7:31:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by microbusss - November 15 2020 :  10:24:33 AM

ok just the BN hopper then

Originally posted by microbusss - November 16 2020 :  5:49:02 PM

EBAY!!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - November 17 2020 :  07:11:39 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
quote:
I find the first gen technology most interesting. They were experimenting finding ways to best heat the
water and capture the steam and maintain a good draft, all in one. Seems like the vertical fire box was
an attempt to do this without blowing the whole contraption to smithereens. I did an eBay search, and
found a set for about $225, plus almost $80 in shipping!!!

Originally posted by Chops124 - November 16 2020 :  3:57:54 PM

Yeah, waayyyyy overpriced. Even $100 is steep. I waited a long time to find the right set. And it worked!

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - January 22 2021 :  10:50:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Well, some recent HObbyline acquisitions from The Bay.
frank

toptrain

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - January 22 2021 :  9:38:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Awesome finds!

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 22 2021 :  10:50:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Remarkable, so much to see.

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 21 2021 :  4:22:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Just back from the Brooklawn Train show at the American Legion Post #72 on Railroad Avenue in Brooklawn, New Jersey 08030. Really just back isn't correct for I have been stumbling around my house for a few hours. Trying to get me together mainly viewing what I just got. Thinking about what I am seeing and how to say it. My best find today is a Varney Lil joe small train set. A 0-4-0t little Joe pulling an SP flat #40557, a D&RGW gondola #71429, and a red Varney cupola 4 window caboose. both the loco and caboose have no road name. Just about all of us have seen these Varney trains, the ones in this set box. Nothing great about them but stick them together in a Varney Mighty Miget set with post-WW2 era auto couplers, and this set now shouts out very-very old. The word Vintage isn't enough a descriptive title. The hook and loop auto couplers used here are representative of the set's age. Also, they worked well.
frank

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on March 21 2021 5:52:59 PM

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - March 21 2021 :  4:44:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Nice items Frank. Glad you enjoyed the show.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5878  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 25 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 21 2021 :  5:01:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Yes Richard it was ok. I saw two HObbyline sets there but for me, they were overpriced. Here is some mone trains I got there.
frank

Other stuff; Old Plasticville and newer Bachmann Plasticville, Faller kit, Marx Light tower.

Tyco Amtrack pass set.

Other Plasticville bits and pieces.

Faller Windmill kit.

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on March 21 2021 5:11:12 PM

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - March 21 2021 :  5:27:33 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
looking for that WPLA building

those AHM All-Door Boxcars came in Ford & Rayovac batteries too

Edited by - microbusss on March 21 2021 5:31:02 PM

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 21 2021 :  5:40:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
another train item from the show was an Ertl Loony Tunes train set with Bugs Bunny the Engineer, My favorite Rooster, Fog-Horn Leg-Horn riding the tender, The Pirate, I forget his name, I only remember he was unable to do anything right, kinda like Willey Coyote. And Tweety and Silvester riding the caboose.
frank

toptrain

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 21 2021 :  5:45:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Another train item is a built-up model house. I never saw it before today, and don't know who produced it.
frank

toptrain

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - March 21 2021 :  5:48:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
The last item is another building. again it is built up already and also I dont know who made it.

My new station. There is no name on this station. Does anyone recognize it and know who made it?
frank

TRACK SIDE.

STREET SIDE

toptrain

Edited by - toptrain on May 04 2021 06:58:36 AM

RP model railroads
Big Boy

DOUBLE NICKEL55

Posted - March 21 2021 :  8:04:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RP model railroads to Buddylist
Incredible finds there, Frank! Congrats!

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - March 21 2021 :  11:58:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
The yellow house in your photos is the Model Power, "Farm House". I'm not sure if MP made another kit from this or if someone added the other parts and different base.
Page: of 21 Previous Topic: Tour the Mantua factory in 1948 Topic Next Topic: crazy but cool video  
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000