Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 34 ]  [ Total: 34 ]  [ Newest Member: Yellow_TankCar ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 The Builders Depot
 Customizing & Kitbashing
 G gauge cheapo Cabooses
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Refinery Kitbash Topic Next Topic: Pine Hill Logging Co. GP20 and Caboose  

weekendrailroader
Little Six

Posted - September 16 2013 :  01:23:38 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add weekendrailroader to Buddylist
Hello all.

I finally decided to weather and detail one of my Scientific Toys/ EZ-TEC G gauge cabooses. These cabooses don't look too bad to begin with, but they do look, well, like toys. After all, they are toys. Still, I wanted some age and windows in one of mine.

So, here's the results from the first few hours. Not done yet, of course, but it's a start. For comparison, the Pennsylvania caboose looks like it did when it came out of the box.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/weekendrailroader?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 189  ~  Member Since: March 07 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 13 2024 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 16 2013 :  08:03:28 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
cool not bad Don't forget about New Bright They made G scale too
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14697  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

weekendrailroader
Little Six

Posted - September 16 2013 :  10:04:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add weekendrailroader to Buddylist
Oh yeah, I've got about 5 or 6 New Bright cabooses. I'll probably weather up one of those next.
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/weekendrailroader?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 189  ~  Member Since: March 07 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - September 16 2013 :  2:22:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
also I has a Bachmann G scale train too that is like New Bright
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14697  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Refinery Kitbash Topic Next Topic: Pine Hill Logging Co. GP20 and Caboose  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000