Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 11 ]  [ Newest Member: Rohan4301 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 HO Scale Slot Cars
 The Slot
 Jerry's slot collection - AMC, Tri-Chevy, misc
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New TycoPro Cars Topic Next Topic: any info on these?  

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 17 2013 :  10:08:51 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
I've built up a collection, some old , some new, and decided this morning to get some I haven't photo documented yet and get them digitalized. Thought I'd shave some of my favorites with you here.

Lets start out with my AMC slot cars first :

Now for one of my favorite trucks, the 55-57 Chevy Task Force design, I have a '55 Chevy Suburban I hope to get on the road before I die, here's a 57 Panel truck by AW.

Here's a few new ones that are pretty cool, a Caddy hearse and a VW Panel van.

Here's a TV show classic, it's had the wheels driven off it.

And, here's a few golden oldie Aurora types, very hard to find, found these at an antique show I go to with a toys-only dealer, I paid 30 or more for these nice ones. They are mint.

And I can't leave out the Tyco US-1 Truckin stuff, either -

An Ideal TCR slotless truck and chassis's -

And a few more -

This concludes today's Slot car posting by Jerry. AW has some neat new slots, including a Scooby Doo van. I guess I should go visit AW's site to see what they have, I just noticed these in a LHS case and bought them because I liked them. No tellin' what else they have I may like. Well, hope you enjoy this post. Glad I'm not the only one on here who likes slot cars and trucks.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator 

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - February 17 2013 :  11:48:01 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Nice collection! Who made those Gremlins and the AMX/Javelin?
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - February 17 2013 :  12:08:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Gremlins are Tyco The AMXs are AFX....

Nice Jerry!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

gmoney
Big Boy

SCRF 77

Posted - February 17 2013 :  12:09:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add gmoney to Buddylist
The slotless chassis on the left looks like the jam car.
Glenn

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1486  ~  Member Since: December 13 2008  ~  Last Visit: April 02 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 17 2013 :  5:42:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
VW Van?? OOOOOO gimmie please!!
yay theres the one I sent you, Jerry hehe
The Ford truck is a Good Humor Ice Cream truck
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Jeepman
Little Six

GreatNorthernAvatar

Posted - April 23 2013 :  10:28:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Jeepman to Buddylist
Just a heads up for you guys that have a hobby lobby nearby. They sell those Auto world cars and trucks. Print off the 40% off coupon for one in-store item and pay 1980's prices for slot cars.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 133  ~  Member Since: January 30 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - January 12 2021 :  4:07:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Nice items Jerry.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5870  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - January 12 2021 :  4:22:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

Nice items Jerry.

Originally posted by wks - January 12 2021 :  4:07:41 PM

he hasn't been on here in years
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - January 12 2021 :  11:30:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
Really great collection. Always did like the Aurora stuff best.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11193  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: April 21 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: New TycoPro Cars Topic Next Topic: any info on these?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000