Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 28 ]  [ Total: 28 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 OTW's - The "Of The Week" Series
 Locomotive of the Week (LOTW)
 LotW June 17-23
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: LotW June 24- 30 Topic Next Topic: LOTW June 10th - June 16th, 2012  

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - June 17 2012 :  5:00:16 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
City of SF E-8. I just won this last night and of course it hasn't arrived so here's the auction pic.

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator 

eaglerock109
Mikado

MantuaAvatar

Posted - June 17 2012 :  8:56:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add eaglerock109 to Buddylist
Second Mantua loco I won last week.

Edited by - eaglerock109 on June 17 2012 8:56:48 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 620  ~  Member Since: February 03 2008  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - June 17 2012 :  9:26:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
City of SF E-8. I just won this last night and of course it hasn't arrived so here's the auction pic.

Originally posted by Alco Fan - June 17 2012 :  5:00:16 PM

Um, technically isn't that an E7, with the square portals? Round portals are E8s unless they had a crossover period.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - June 17 2012 :  9:36:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
My LOTW is something I found this Saturday at Cackleberry Antique mall near Intercourse, PA, and I don't think I got "screwed" on it. $20. Tender is missing a truck, but overall, the two pieces are in decent shape. The electrical wheel contacts weren't even touching, I started working on it at the Hot Air Balloonfest we were at (my wife was a craft vendor there ), but I started dripping sweat on it, it was arcing some, so I quit until I could work on it at home. Looks promising, anyway, I have no idea who made it, any help appreciated on ID'ing it.

Hope to get it running this week.

Jerry

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - June 17 2012 :  9:43:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by Alco Fan - June 17 2012 :  5:00:16 PM

Um, technically isn't that an E7, with the square portals? Round portals are E8s unless they had a crossover period.

Jerry

Originally posted by AMC_Gremlin_GT - June 17 2012 :  9:26:51 PM

Yes it's an E-7

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 18 2012 :  12:53:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
Here's another 6-wheeled engine, my black Pennsy GG1.

Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3317  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 18 2012 :  04:55:18 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
quote:
My LOTW is something I found this Saturday at Cackleberry Antique mall near Intercourse, PA, and I don't think I got "screwed" on it. $20. Tender is missing a truck, but overall, the two pieces are in decent shape. The electrical wheel contacts weren't even touching, I started working on it at the Hot Air Balloonfest we were at (my wife was a craft vendor there ), but I started dripping sweat on it, it was arcing some, so I quit until I could work on it at home. Looks promising, anyway, I have no idea who made it, any help appreciated on ID'ing it.

Hope to get it running this week.

Jerry

Originally posted by AMC_Gremlin_GT - June 17 2012 :  9:36:44 PM

Jerry, that is a "New One Models", 0-4-0 Camelback......

I have one of them thats pleagued with "Zinc Rot" and is sort of falling apart......

$20.00 for that is great as long as the zinc is holding up!

BE gentle to him! You may get past the zinc issue as it looks good from the picture!

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 18 2012 :  1:49:44 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
my loco is a pfm brass b&m b15 ken

Edited by - catfordken on June 18 2012 2:19:56 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - June 18 2012 :  2:09:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
quote:
Here's another 6-wheeled engine, my black Pennsy GG1.

Originally posted by DaCheez - June 18 2012 :  12:53:46 AM

Cheez,,
Thanks for responding with a Tyco, and 6 axle no less, they are the real rare locos around here anymore. I'd like a Blaclk Jack GGI VHTF. I only have a Tuscan and Amtrak version.

Alco Fan
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2496  ~  Member Since: August 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: December 06 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - June 18 2012 :  4:51:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
This is my LOTW:

It is a Halmark Models brass DL109 & DL110. I plan to repaint and decal the DL109 in New Haven colors and sell the DL110 and hopefully eventually find another 109 to take it's place.

Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - June 18 2012 :  6:57:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
Nice pix guys...

...mine still have to be built...from the HO Interchange forum...

...the two lower ones are flywheel equipped later versions.
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - June 18 2012 :  8:50:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
shaygetz, i've always wanted to build one of those!! Wish i could find one for a good price!
I buy, repair, and collect
http://scvr.weebly.com/
http://seyboldlocomotiveworks.weebly.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeputation?feature=watch
Hyde.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - June 18 2012 :  9:22:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:

Wish i could find one for a good price!

Originally posted by SCVR66 - June 18 2012 :  8:50:25 PM

Well then...you reeeally don't want to know what I paid fer these....
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - June 18 2012 :  10:06:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
if over $150 each i'd say thats to much i saw these kits a train show for $170 and no one bought them
Hyde.

Edited by - SCVR66 on June 18 2012 10:07:16 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - June 18 2012 :  10:14:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
We're talkin' about the Shay here...me no pay retail...me no pay wholesale...me no pay at all if it's legal...me make lots of vendors wish they sold baseball cards

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - June 18 2012 :  10:38:58 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
quote:
me no pay retail...me no pay wholesale...me no pay at all if it's legal

If I pay more than 50% - 60% retail price (or the going rate on eBay) I am not happy. Last week I purchased a Penn Line Mikado, (complete) two Tenshodo factory painted brass diesels (one complete one missing one end handrails), a Gilbert 0-6-0 (missing tender) and a run down parts value Lionel Husky for under $40 shipped. That was a good buy!

Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - June 18 2012 :  11:13:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
quote:
Thanks for responding with a Tyco, and 6 axle no less, they are the real rare locos around here anymore. I'd like a Blaclk Jack GGI VHTF. I only have a Tuscan and Amtrak version.

Are the black ones scarcer than the other two Pennsy colours? I have the red Pennsy and a pair of Amtraks. Im not actively collecting the Tyco G's, but if I ever see a New Haven, it's coming home with me
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3317  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 27 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - June 19 2012 :  01:17:39 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
I picked up this Aristo-Craft/New One Camelback at a train show in Allentown about a month ago for only $11. This is what it looks like after a lot of work and touch-up. The tender is sitting on a pair of Roundhouse archbars, because the originals were mostly gone. With that small slope-back, it looks like the fireman has quite a step down to shovel any coal.

/tyco/forum/uploaded/NickelPlate759/20120619005238_Aristo-Craft PRR 0-4-0 Camelback.JPG

The motor is a great example of cheap post-war Japanese manufacturing, for e.g. the bearings are soldered to the end pieces rather than being retained by friction or a clamp. That's something you don't want to do to a sintered bearing, since it burns the oil inside it and can make it impossible for it to absorb any more. The damn thing vibrated so badly that it resonated through the track and anything underneath it, and made the boiler and frame rattle against each other. I balanced the armature by drilling into two poles on the heavy side until it spun relatively evenly while propped across two razor blades. I pressed the armature out of the field with a wrench socket to maintain the magnetism.

It's not perfect, but still a huge noise reduction. I may replace it with a can motor anyway, but I wanted to see how far I could take it.

/tyco/forum/uploaded/NickelPlate759/20120619005913_0-4-0 Camelback Armature Balancing.JPG

Oh, and that commutator looks nothing like it did when I got it. It was so pitted & tarnished that the motor barely ran. But don't collectors always say not to mess with the patina?

The Tyco Depot
Edited by - NickelPlate759 on June 19 2012 01:18:18 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - June 19 2012 :  01:53:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
I never pay retail for old engines! Usualy cause I never have to .
Hyde.

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - June 19 2012 :  07:34:12 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Are the black ones scarcer than the other two Pennsy colours? I have the red Pennsy and a pair of Amtraks. Im not actively collecting the Tyco G's, but if I ever see a New Haven, it's coming home with me

Originally posted by DaCheez - June 18 2012 :  11:13:01 PM

I'd say that you don't see that many Black Jack GG1s on the auction site, IMO, and see even less of the NH which is really attractive.

Alco Fan

Mike
Big Boy

CNRAvatar

Posted - June 19 2012 :  08:02:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mike to Buddylist

My GG1 and SF...

Mike
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1586  ~  Member Since: December 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: March 02 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - June 19 2012 :  09:02:40 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
Mike,
Two words, sa...weet!

Alco Fan

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 19 2012 :  4:43:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
And now MY CofSF loco

Old pic too hehe
Now I just needs the BN & the NH Plus the Red Box UP passenger cars

Edited by - microbusss on June 19 2012 4:44:33 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mike
Big Boy

CNRAvatar

Posted - June 20 2012 :  12:18:24 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mike to Buddylist

New Haven E...

Mike
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1586  ~  Member Since: December 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: March 02 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 20 2012 :  12:51:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Milwaukee Road!

Odd that Tyco would come out with these when they only had Amtrak passenger cars
The good passenger trains were in the Red Box era
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 28 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 20 2012 :  05:52:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Nelson,
What you done to that 0-4-0 Camelback is a good start for the one I have! I got to do alot of the same you have mentioned.....

As far as the commutator goes, what did you actually do to it? I normally polish them with a brass wire wheels at really high RPM's......Has always worked for me so......

As far as the model goes, those New One Models are always lacking the side rod details, such as the valve gear....I'm planning to add that to mine, from the Mantua parts to an 0-6-0! I will admit tho, they do make good bases for detailing......

~John

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - June 20 2012 :  08:32:38 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
quote:

New Haven E...

Mike

I like that NH E unit Mike! I have never been able to successfully land one of my own, at a price I was willing to pay that is...

Nice piece!

Sean

Adams
Big Boy

Posted - June 21 2012 :  8:04:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Adams to Buddylist
Hello All--Well, I've got the big one! I've been slowly collecting Bowser/Penn Line, and had a chance to get this one--already built with detail kit and professionally painted. I would normally look for a great deal or a fixer-upper...the Bowsers are great for that, but this one I just had to get!

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 874  ~  Member Since: October 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: June 09 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - June 21 2012 :  10:06:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by DaCheez - June 18 2012 :  11:13:01 PM

So far, I've got an Amtrak, PRR tuscan red, and a NH I picked up last year in Amish Country, PA for $35.

Jerry

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - June 22 2012 :  02:03:15 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
quote:
Nelson,
What you done to that 0-4-0 Camelback is a good start for the one I have! I got to do alot of the same you have mentioned.....

As far as the commutator goes, what did you actually do to it? I normally polish them with a brass wire wheels at really high RPM's......Has always worked for me so......

As far as the model goes, those New One Models are always lacking the side rod details, such as the valve gear....I'm planning to add that to mine, from the Mantua parts to an 0-6-0! I will admit tho, they do make good bases for detailing......

Originally posted by EM-1 - June 20 2012 :  05:52:26 AM

John,

Yeah, most of New One's stuff was pretty crude. I spun the armature in a drill, polishing it with 400, then 600 grit wet/dry paper. It was very tarnished, and the brushes are harder than most and the springs too stiff, so I used spare springs from a Mehano motor that are much softer. The commutator had mild gouges worn into them that polished out. I also gave the motor a major dousing of contact cleaner to remove the accumulated oil & dirt.

I forgot to mention that I also added a NWSL thrust washer to the bottom of the armature, since there wasn't one to begin with. It makes it spin more freely. One advantage of these old squat pancake armatures is momentum: they're wide enough to act as flywheels. This one sure does, because this Camelback coasts as well as any Athearn diesel.

The Tyco Depot
Edited by - NickelPlate759 on June 22 2012 1:53:27 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 22 2012 :  11:49:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Yes Nelson, The New One's stuff was crude, but makes for a good base locomotive for detailing....Kind of like Mantua, back in the day...

As for the motor, what for contact cleaner do you use? I am looking into this alittle further as I used stuff from auto parts stores and then even radio shack, and to that I want to see what others I cn find out there as I haven't been completely satisfied with my current and past results.

~John

Alco Fan
Big Boy

PRRGoldAvatar

Posted - June 22 2012 :  11:59:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Alco Fan to Buddylist
My newly arrived E-7, auction pic above, and it's mate though they're currently assigned to freight duty. It runs and pulls ok.

Alco Fan

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - June 22 2012 :  12:06:20 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
nice locos guys & I think we all went a little UP Cof SF crazy for CoTW

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - June 22 2012 :  4:59:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
Hello All--Well, I've got the big one! I've been slowly collecting Bowser/Penn Line, and had a chance to get this one--already built with detail kit and professionally painted. I would normally look for a great deal or a fixer-upper...the Bowsers are great for that, but this one I just had to get!
Originally posted by Adams - June 21 2012 :  8:04:42 PM

Sweeeeet...and the correct color too...

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 22 2012 :  5:06:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi chris nice one,hows it run ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Adams
Big Boy

Posted - June 23 2012 :  10:17:35 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Adams to Buddylist
It runs quite nicely--it actually has two motors--one for each pair of drivers. They face each other, and a flexible shaft connects the two worm shafts to balance out any motor speed difference and keeps the drivers from slipping. I was able to trace the name of the man who built this model--he has passed away, but was a master model builder and president of a model rr. club in Pennsylvania.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 874  ~  Member Since: October 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: June 09 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - June 23 2012 :  10:20:20 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
nice one Chris,mine is the same,2 motors,but i think yours is much better with all extra bits,mainly the tender antenna,believe it or not its green/black ken

Edited by - catfordken on June 23 2012 10:42:06 AM

Adams
Big Boy

Posted - June 23 2012 :  10:28:30 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Adams to Buddylist
Ken, post your pic---You are right, the super detail kit makes a difference. This gentleman also did a superb paint and decal job. Some people leave off that connecting tube, so it will go around tighter radius curves, but that tube sure does even out the performance. My other favorite find recently is Bowser's "Old Lady" 2-8-0. It's an amazing runner, and has a working headlight (as does the T-1) which is not found on too many of these old Bowsers. Chris

Adams
Big Boy

Posted - June 23 2012 :  10:57:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Adams to Buddylist
Nice one Ken. These were interesting machines. Supposedly could wheel 16 cars at over 100 mph. They had some problems with wheel slip, however (the prototype, that is). I wonder if they could have had a connecting rod between the two pairs of drivers, since this was a rigid frame, and not articulated. -Anyway, a neat model of an interesting prototype.

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 23 2012 :  2:20:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Those Pennsy T-1's, look GREAT! Nice Bowsers guys!
~John

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - June 23 2012 :  6:15:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
A 0-4-0 camelback This one by HO Train Co.
toptrain

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - June 23 2012 :  9:49:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Frank, thats the EXACT model of the New One Models 0-4-0 Camelbacks I got!

Mine is in about the same shape, but needs some detail and then some TLC as there is a bit of slight zinc rot getting to it so, I'll be adding some plating to keep it from continuing on it further.....

~John

Previous Topic: LotW June 24- 30 Topic Next Topic: LOTW June 10th - June 16th, 2012  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 1.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000