Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 11 ]  [ Total: 12 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 Hand-operated container loader
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Tyco HO Scale Trucks Topic Next Topic: Tyco Railroad Model Manual ?  

bruceclouette
Switcher

Posted - May 28 2012 :  09:06:48 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add bruceclouette to Buddylist
Here is a gantry for loading containers or trailers onto flat cars. It seems to be missing the truck ramp and something that goes on top of the grabber, on the right. I couldn't find this in the Tyco reference but maybe didn't know what it is called.

If anyone wants the grabber or other parts, I can break it down and mail it to you.

Bruce Clouette
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 81  ~  Member Since: May 05 2009  ~  Last Visit: August 09 2012 Alert Moderator 

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 28 2012 :  09:35:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
gimmie!
That includes the Matchbox container!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

bruceclouette
Switcher

Posted - May 28 2012 :  09:51:46 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add bruceclouette to Buddylist
OK, I'll send it. decal is missing from one side of the container, but maybe you can scan it and print one on your computer.

Have you seen this before? What is it called?

Bruce Clouette
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 81  ~  Member Since: May 05 2009  ~  Last Visit: August 09 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 28 2012 :  12:36:37 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
oh darn I gotta look it up *looks it up*
Piggyback Loader/Unloader
the early version used a big forklift to lift the trailers off or on the flatcars
Hey you want me to send a extra $5 with the $20 I owe you?
Am always looking for those Matchbox containers for my trucks & Matchbox container ship

Edited by - microbusss on May 28 2012 12:56:53 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - May 28 2012 :  1:48:15 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
There is a shed on the mechinism and a bumper. Common missing parts.
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - May 28 2012 :  3:59:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
If I had a choice to have an endless supply of only one accessory to include with the train sets I put together and give away to kids this would be it...

The Ultimate Kiddie Train Item.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - May 28 2012 :  7:53:57 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I have one. Good for static display becuase the forks can;t grab a trailer and hold it! If Tyco made the forks longer and grabbed at the floor, it'd fair off better.
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - May 28 2012 :  9:26:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
well the one I got is different from this one & it grabs the Road Champs trucks just fine

To release trailers you TWIST the knob
  Previous Topic: Tyco HO Scale Trucks Topic Next Topic: Tyco Railroad Model Manual ?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000