Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 18 ]  [ Total: 18 ]  [ Newest Member: cobranut427 ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Accessories
 Eastbound and Down!!! US-1 Style!
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Bought - Rare Esso on ebay - Topic Next Topic: Piggyback Unloader Help!  

JohnnyKane
Big Six

OT

Posted - February 25 2012 :  12:17:23 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add JohnnyKane to Buddylist
So I managed to get a truly awesome image of the Snowman's trailer graphic and I'm in the process of shooting the rig & trailer with the classic black and gold theme.

Should go nicely with a NOS (new old stock) 77-79 black and gold TYCO Trans Am...

Photos to come- STAY TUNED

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 201  ~  Member Since: March 14 2009  ~  Last Visit: October 28 2012 Alert Moderator 

smokie
Hudson

smokie

Posted - February 25 2012 :  5:04:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add smokie to Buddylist
that will be cool. that's where my name comes from. i had a rottie that was named smokie & another mixed dog named bandit. i love the first movie.
jerry
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 553  ~  Member Since: January 14 2009  ~  Last Visit: August 29 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - February 25 2012 :  8:11:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Great idea, Johnny! I've had the car since 1984... It's been a riot to own and is recognized by young & old...
Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

JohnnyKane
Big Six

OT

Posted - February 25 2012 :  9:22:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add JohnnyKane to Buddylist
Wow Walt!!! I'd love to have a 2nd gen special edition. **sigh**

FWIW- I did get my bone stock & OEM '95 into High Performance Pontiac. Not black and gold... but it'll have to do.
http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/features/hppp_1204_1995_pontiac_trans_am/index.html

/tyco/forum/uploaded/JohnnyKane/hppp-1204-02-o-+1995-pontiac-firebird+front.jpg

Edited by - JohnnyKane on February 25 2012 9:23:27 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 201  ~  Member Since: March 14 2009  ~  Last Visit: October 28 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 25 2012 :  10:24:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
If I remeber right Smokey & the Bandit 3 car was a 1980s Trans Am Like KITT was
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14691  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: May 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Bought - Rare Esso on ebay - Topic Next Topic: Piggyback Unloader Help!  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000