Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 25 ]  [ Total: 25 ]  [ Newest Member: Stan ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Tyco Trains
 Tyco Train Sets
 I'm looking for the 87-88 TYCO M.A.S.K. Train Set
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: T- 10 (?) Set in Wooden Box Topic Next Topic: Tyco A Team train video  

justincase
Switcher

Posted - January 30 2012 :  7:56:52 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add justincase to Buddylist
I need a high quality scan of the boulder hill command center piece that came with this great 80's Tyco Train Set. If anyone can help please contact me here.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3  ~  Member Since: January 29 2012  ~  Last Visit: February 02 2012 Alert Moderator 

justincase
Switcher

Posted - February 02 2012 :  3:13:55 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add justincase to Buddylist
Anyone have this set who can help?......Please contact me.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3  ~  Member Since: January 29 2012  ~  Last Visit: February 02 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 04 2012 :  09:36:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by justincase - February 02 2012 :  3:13:55 PM

Sorry, I just have the cars and engine, but no box or other pieces. There's a guy on Ebay selling mint NOS pieces, I bought a set of rolling stock to complete my rolling stock for this set, but I don't have the van launcher, or the floor mat. I've seen the launcher sell separately, but not the mat yet. So can't be of much help to you here.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

speedfreek101
Switcher

VGNAvatar

Posted - March 23 2014 :  5:44:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add speedfreek101 to Buddylist
I have this set with boulder hill still on the backing board. Contact me and I can try to get the scans as I have just a home canon scanner. Let me know.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 13  ~  Member Since: February 28 2014  ~  Last Visit: March 23 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - March 23 2014 :  8:40:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I wants this set too & the Transformer Plus just the cars for G.I. Joe set
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14683  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 26 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Chops124
Big Boy

Penn Central Logo

Posted - April 03 2014 :  01:42:11 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Chops124 to Buddylist
quote:

Originally posted by justincase - February 02 2012 :  3:13:55 PM

Wow, that's going to be a trick to find. Let us know what the outcome is!

JMcNeal
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 11188  ~  Member Since: December 09 2013  ~  Last Visit: March 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: T- 10 (?) Set in Wooden Box Topic Next Topic: Tyco A Team train video  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000