Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 15 ]  [ Total: 15 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 Other Great HO Trains
 All the others not mentioned.
 Walther's Tongue-In-Cheek models
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Penn Line GG-1 Topic Next Topic: HO-Scale Atlas Southern RR SD24 #2504 video
Page: of 2

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 19 2011 :  11:45:59 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
How about we start a thread on them? I'll start with the ad about them
Looking for the JailBox & so is AMC

I remember seeing the JailBox ad YEARS ago
Any scale goes Including that odd pop/beer can car for O scale Which That one you had to use the straight cylinder can for NOT todays cans

Edited by - microbusss on October 19 2011 11:46:57 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator 

Brianstyco
Big Boy

Mint Silver Streak

Posted - October 20 2011 :  06:48:05 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Brianstyco to Buddylist
This was in my 1984 Walthers catalog - my first one - I too would like to find a Jail Box car. Should have bought one or several back then.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2507  ~  Member Since: January 31 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 21 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 20 2011 :  07:52:53 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
BEER CAN TANK CARS!!!!! Epic Want!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 20 2011 :  09:12:43 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
don't forget about the Impact Test Car which had a pinball ball inside of car What it would do was test your skills on how good you was coupling up to cars
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 20 2011 :  6:15:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
don't forget about the Impact Test Car which had a pinball ball inside of car What it would do was test your skills on how good you was coupling up to cars

Originally posted by microbusss - October 20 2011 :  09:12:43 AM

Mine...

Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 20 2011 :  6:20:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
...and my Oscar and Piker, the original kits from the 60s...

Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SOU2645
Big Six

Posted - August 27 2012 :  10:32:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SOU2645 to Buddylist
I just won a brand new in box unassembled "Impact Test Car". Being an Athearn collector this one had special interest to me as the pulpwood flat that it is based on is actually an Athearn car.

Larry
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 251  ~  Member Since: May 04 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 22 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - August 27 2012 :  2:47:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

Originally posted by microbusss - October 20 2011 :  09:12:43 AM

Mine...

Originally posted by shaygetz - October 20 2011 :  6:15:50 PM

NOW THATS an interesting car! Would not be hard to duplicate tho!

Looks like it was made from a Athearn Bulkhead flat car.......

~John

Many have tried to, and failed, ya just can't repair stupid...

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 27 2012 :  5:00:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Let me ask about the Oscar & Piker
Would it work in real life or is it too short?
Am still looking for the Jail Box car still
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14689  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SCVR66
Big Boy

SCVR #2

Posted - August 27 2012 :  8:18:04 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SCVR66 to Buddylist
Wooo!! That's a cool test car!! I recall seeing the little coach somewhere, might have been at a train show.
I buy, repair, and collect
http://scvr.weebly.com/
http://seyboldlocomotiveworks.weebly.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeputation?feature=watch
Hyde.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1352  ~  Member Since: January 15 2012  ~  Last Visit: July 25 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - August 27 2012 :  8:27:45 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
Let me ask about the Oscar & Piker
Would it work in real life or is it too short?
Am still looking for the Jail Box car still

Originally posted by microbusss - August 27 2012 : 5:00:51 PM

I don't see why it couldn't be done...the biggest problem after updating to current ICC specs would be weight, the little boogers would be all squirrelly on the track.

quote:
Wooo!! That's a cool test car!!
Originally posted by SCVR66 - August 27 2012 : 8:18:04 PM

quote:

NOW THATS an interesting car! Would not be hard to duplicate tho!

Looks like it was made from a Athearn Bulkhead flat car.......

Originally posted by EM-1 - August 27 2012 :  2:47:56 PM

Thanks guys...yes, it is designed around an Athearn Bulkead flat. I did make two variations of my own using pendulum type devices like these... http://www.freewebs.com/shaygetz/impactcar.htm One is hooked up to flashing LEDs...the other is in a dining car, using a Happy Meal Ren & Stimpy character sound module that makes...umm...shall we say, sounds that go with a good baked bean dinner afterglow?

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - August 27 2012 :  8:40:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Shay, I'm not sure on the "Piker" they have 3 axles so they shouldn't wobble or buck any.....BUT at high speeds, I bet they be difficult to keep on the rails!

Nice thought tho!

~John

Do NOT try to Idiot-Proof anything!!!! God, will simply create a better......IDIOT!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2911  ~  Member Since: March 26 2012  ~  Last Visit: January 14 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - August 27 2012 :  8:42:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
you know after reading the stuff on the tongue in cheek posting Ben made, I might actually sit down with a couple of pretty much trashed Athearn Passenger cars and make one of the mini-compact observation cars as he has pictured with an open plateform in the back!
~John

Ray Marinaccio
Big Boy

RayAvatar

Posted - August 27 2012 :  10:39:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ray Marinaccio to Buddylist
These are the newer plastic Oscar and Piker.
I picked these up pretty cheap at a show.

Ray
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1285  ~  Member Since: December 14 2005  ~  Last Visit: May 16 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

spiderj76
Big Boy

Posted - August 27 2012 :  11:21:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add spiderj76 to Buddylist
quote:

Thanks guys...yes, it is designed around an Athearn Bulkead flat. I did make two variations of my own using pendulum type devices like these... http://www.freewebs.com/shaygetz/impactcar.htm One is hooked up to flashing LEDs...the other is in a dining car, using a Happy Meal Ren & Stimpy character sound module that makes...umm...shall we say, sounds that go with a good baked bean dinner afterglow?

Originally posted by shaygetz - August 27 2012 :  8:27:45 PM

Oh god. That "timebomb car" is freakin' awesome. I've been stashing several of those toy flashy circuits for a few years now... I finally know what to do with them!!!! Thanks!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 2798  ~  Member Since: September 17 2010  ~  Last Visit: July 22 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - August 28 2012 :  06:16:26 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
Isn't that something Tony? I got a TON of those flasher units too, all run off watch batteries, and can easily be converted to track power!

Thats an awesome idea tho.......

I'll be making all sorts of things with these tho, I got one that I'm going to run fiber optics to light the lights to a Police car in the layout, and then a fire truck as I plan them to run off the same light source, but at different locations....

I never thought to make something like these with one, but that be really cool to do! See, which locomotive pulls the best and is the smoothest running!

~John

EM-1
Big Boy

B&O EM-1 7614

Posted - August 28 2012 :  06:17:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see EM-1's MSN Messenger address  Send EM-1 a Yahoo! Message  Add EM-1 to Buddylist
quote:
...and my Oscar and Piker, the original kits from the 60s...

Originally posted by shaygetz - October 20 2011 :  6:20:38 PM

Shay, these plastic cars or wooden? I have a small streamlined versions thats made of wood!

~John

toptrain

On Pingynp

Posted - August 28 2012 :  08:39:07 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add toptrain to Buddylist
Hey Buss !
I like the one where you used a beer can. anyone's beer car. The kit gave you a set of trucks, a tank dome, end platforms, maybe a frame. You put it all together and you have a HO tank car. One with real Beer company advertisements.
frank

toptrain

" It's a Heck of a Day " !!!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 7504  ~  Member Since: August 07 2008  ~  Last Visit: February 24 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Ray Marinaccio
Big Boy

RayAvatar

Posted - August 28 2012 :  12:59:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ray Marinaccio to Buddylist
quote:
Hey Buss !
I like the one where you used a beer can. anyone's beer car. The kit gave you a set of trucks, a tank dome, end platforms, maybe a frame. You put it all together and you have a HO tank car. One with real Beer company advertisements.
frank

Originally posted by toptrain - August 28 2012 :  08:39:07 AM

I have one of those kits in O scale.
I haven't put it together yet.

Ray
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1285  ~  Member Since: December 14 2005  ~  Last Visit: May 16 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 28 2012 :  7:00:00 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
BUT you gotta use the old steel cans that are a cylinder & not the ones that are made today, Ray

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - August 28 2012 :  7:16:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
...and the HO ones used an 8 oz. pony can not made since the early 80s...

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - August 28 2012 :  7:28:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
heh I wonder if the 8.3oz Red Bull cans would work

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - February 06 2013 :  7:30:21 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Not trying to be a annoyance. Just how hard are these Piker/Oscar wood kits to build? What about the impact test car? I seen some kits before, just have no idea where to start on building!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

lvrr325
Big Boy

Posted - February 07 2013 :  01:24:59 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add lvrr325 to Buddylist
The original Oscar/Piker are traditional Walthers wood and metal kits. Not beginner models but not too bad. They did remake them as plastic assembled models, though.

The impact test car is based on an Athearn kit with some mods. It shouldn't be too challenging to build.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 956  ~  Member Since: January 27 2008  ~  Last Visit: May 27 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 07 2013 :  07:47:58 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
These are the newer plastic Oscar and Piker.
I picked these up pretty cheap at a show.
Originally posted by Ray Marinaccio - August 27 2012 :  10:39:19 PM

Well at least SOMEONE got some cheap! LOL! The ones I've seen on ebay recently ( 90's plastic versions ) have been selling for $30 each at least. I watched 4 different roadnames appear a couple months ago, and every single set ( both Oscar and Piker cars together ) sold for more than $60 per set. Ouch. haven't seen any at shows either.

Ben, as far as real life, they outlawed the Bobber caboose because of it's tendency to whiplash being such a small car at the end of the chain. I doubt shorty passenger cars would fare much better, whether in the center of a consist, or at the end. Just too small and light to take any sudden changes. It would probably be a rough ride for any passengers in them. Maybe in a slow-speed tourist train, but they wouldn't be economical to run, too few passengers. It would be a novelty, but that's about it.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 07 2013 :  09:53:37 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
True But I think I seen a pic of a modified Bobber Caboose & it had regular trucks on it! Looks odd but cool

Ray Marinaccio
Big Boy

RayAvatar

Posted - February 07 2013 :  11:30:03 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Ray Marinaccio to Buddylist
quote:
Well at least SOMEONE got some cheap! LOL! The ones I've seen on ebay recently ( 90's plastic versions ) have been selling for $30 each at least.
Originally posted by AMC_Gremlin_GT - February 07 2013 :  07:47:58 AM

I guess I got a screamin deal then.
I found those at a show, in a box of cars marked $3 each.
They had a few steps broken off but I fixed that easily.
Kitbashing a set of them wouldn't be that difficult.

Ray

inarevil
Switcher

Posted - January 30 2014 :  02:19:57 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add inarevil to Buddylist
I have recently acquired a Jail Box car and have assembled it. Aside from the stocks and the figure that goes in it breaking, the car went together as supplied. I did change out the wheelsets as the originals weren't working for the interior lights. Great little car!

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1  ~  Member Since: January 30 2014  ~  Last Visit: June 15 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

zebrails
Big Boy

Zebrail Drivers

Posted - January 30 2014 :  03:57:23 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send zebrails a Yahoo! Message  Add zebrails to Buddylist
beautiful Jailbox!

John

I don't have a one track mind. It depends on the turn-out.
"I love your catenary!"
Is that a power-trip or just another pick-up line?
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 1124  ~  Member Since: December 15 2006  ~  Last Visit: January 30 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - January 30 2014 :  08:27:06 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
i will get one of those one day,but none seem to have arrived here yet,must of escapedken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

MBVince
Switcher

SP1Avatar

Posted - January 30 2014 :  11:50:04 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send MBVince a Yahoo! Message  Add MBVince to Buddylist
There is one on ebay for sale:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALTHERS-JAIL-BOX-CAR-/141175264940?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item20deb396ac

Vince
We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 79  ~  Member Since: January 28 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 27 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

SPSF_SD45
Switcher

lol

Posted - January 30 2014 :  2:37:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add SPSF_SD45 to Buddylist
I have a SP daylight oscar and piker set that i picked up for 10 bucks.

They always get a laugh when I run them

J.B.
Modeling the modern-day SPSF in HO scale

https://www.facebook.com/SPandSF?ref=hl
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 65  ~  Member Since: October 04 2013  ~  Last Visit: September 22 2017 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

GG-1 Guy
Mikado

GG-1

Posted - February 02 2014 :  4:55:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add GG-1 Guy to Buddylist
I already had the Impact Test Car, now I got the beer car for a great price. I'm looking for an old school Olympia beer can as the body. Jail Box here I come.

Jail Box here I come.

Edited by - GG-1 Guy on February 02 2014 5:00:46 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 664  ~  Member Since: May 05 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Helm
Little Six

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - February 23 2014 :  3:24:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Helm to Buddylist
Not an "official" Walthers kit, but here's my version:
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 138  ~  Member Since: October 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 23 2014 :  5:36:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
real nice Helm
Gonna put a name one it?
How about Observationette?

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - February 23 2014 :  5:42:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi helm,nice,love to see home made items,waste not want not sort of approach to modeling ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - February 23 2014 :  7:43:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Nice shorty, Helm! I like, I am hoping to do one of those myself. Did you cut the flat end off the Obs car and join it to the shorter rounded end? It looks very nice.

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Helm
Little Six

PRRShieldAvatar

Posted - February 24 2014 :  8:50:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Helm to Buddylist
It was an observation car shell I chopped up a few years ago. The first one I did I just chopped off a shell, but then I thought there was no way to get in the car. This is the second attempt with the end of the shell with the doors added on. It doesn't show up, but there are rear facing seats inside. I push it around in front of an engine as an inspection car for the brass hats.

The end door is just a piece of acetate that I masked off a square window and then painted it with the car.

The door on the other end was made the same way except instead of a square window, I used a hole punch on a piece of tape to mask off a "port hole" window.

Bus is right - I never got around to putting a name on the name plate.

Glad you like it

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 138  ~  Member Since: October 26 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 08 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Erich
Big Boy

train

Posted - February 25 2014 :  03:43:47 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Erich to Buddylist
John Allan got the idea!

Erich
 Country: Austria  ~  Posts: 1046  ~  Member Since: December 03 2008  ~  Last Visit: December 19 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - March 03 2014 :  11:43:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
got one at last,should be here in a few days ken
sellers description,hope its as good when it gets here
This auction is for a Walthers Tongue-In-Cheek Jail Box Car Model kit, no 933-6854. I have photographed it in sequence as I’ve unpacked the box, and I have listed it as new as it looks to be in perfect condition, none of the little bags having been opened. Please understand I cannot guarantee everything is there as I don’t know what I’m looking for, but I've photographed everything that is there. It has a jail interior complete with criminals in stocks and a light. All in excellent condition

arrived as described ken

Edited by - catfordken on March 06 2014 10:50:31 AM

kovacste000
Big Boy

Daylight 4449

Posted - March 06 2014 :  11:27:29 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add kovacste000 to Buddylist
quote:
got one at last,should be here in a few days ken
sellers description,hope its as good when it gets here
This auction is for a Walthers Tongue-In-Cheek Jail Box Car Model kit, no 933-6854. I have photographed it in sequence as I’ve unpacked the box, and I have listed it as new as it looks to be in perfect condition, none of the little bags having been opened. Please understand I cannot guarantee everything is there as I don’t know what I’m looking for, but I've photographed everything that is there. It has a jail interior complete with criminals in stocks and a light. All in excellent condition

arrived as described ken

Originally posted by catfordken - March 03 2014 :  11:43:29 AM

I swear I've seen something like that before.I think it was just the regular "railbox" car. I wish to find one someday.

-Steve

"A lot of modellers out there who go to these train shows see broken HO stuff and go, 'This is useless' when, in reality, they can still be used for modeling whether it's as a prop on your layout or a cool project to make something old new again."
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3533  ~  Member Since: February 17 2014  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - March 09 2014 :  1:57:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hears what you saw ken

GG-1 Guy
Mikado

GG-1

Posted - May 23 2014 :  01:34:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add GG-1 Guy to Buddylist
Even though I am on a self proclaimed hiatus from buying trains, I decided to go into the train shop to get some scenery for my layout. As I walked across the car section I seen a old small Walther’s box and I wondered what was in it. As I seen the outside picture I was overjoyed!

Then I opened it up and I was saddened, because I'm not a fix-it-guy. I ended up getting it, but only to throw it on eBay or put it with some of my other train stuff that will never see the light of day.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 664  ~  Member Since: May 05 2012  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - November 11 2020 :  4:49:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Someone did a recent video of the tongue in cheek car.

Interesting car for the serious collector.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 11 2020 :  6:58:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I still want one & the Carter Peanut car!!

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - November 11 2020 :  7:18:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
i'm not at all into the jail box car... To me jail and HO trains just don't go together very well. I like Tycoville to be full of pleasant things and a happy place to visit.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - November 11 2020 :  7:45:36 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I watch SCL! He did do a review on the peanut car as well, buss.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 12 2020 :  12:07:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
I watch SCL! He did do a review on the peanut car as well, buss.

Originally posted by BlaxlandAlex3 - November 11 2020 :  7:45:36 PM

yeah I wants both please!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - November 12 2020 :  12:09:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:
i'm not at all into the jail box car... To me jail and HO trains just don't go together very well. I like Tycoville to be full of pleasant things and a happy place to visit.

Originally posted by walt - November 11 2020 :  7:18:47 PM

Tongue-In-Cheek models ARE fun!
even the Jail Box would look good in a consist of Rail-Box cars

Edited by - microbusss on November 12 2020 7:15:04 PM

BlaxlandAlex3
Big Boy

Jupiterpfp2

Posted - November 12 2020 :  12:20:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add BlaxlandAlex3 to Buddylist
I agree! I want an Oscar and Piker!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1549  ~  Member Since: October 10 2019  ~  Last Visit: January 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

wks
Big Boy

parrot2015

Posted - November 12 2020 :  1:35:53 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add wks to Buddylist

Here is your peanut car Ben. Not my video.

I guess some people would be interested in this item.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 5849  ~  Member Since: February 12 2014  ~  Last Visit: April 19 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Penn Line GG-1 Topic Next Topic: HO-Scale Atlas Southern RR SD24 #2504 video  
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000