Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 10 ]  [ Total: 10 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 Loose Ends
 Rivet Counting Or Trains For Fun?
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
Next Page
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Swiss mountain train that can jump rail tracks Topic Next Topic: Tour the Mantua factory in 1948
Page: of 2

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 15 2011 :  11:23:12 AM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
I Want To Hear Other Peoples Opinion About This. Are Any of You Out Here Seirous Rivet Counters? I Dont Really Belive In Realism, Just Running Trains! For Some Reason, Its My Stress Reliver. I Have A TGV, And It Serves Along Side A Alco S2. So What? Im Just Into Trains For Fun. Why Count Rivets, It Takes All The Fun Out Of It! Now This Is My Opinion.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator 

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - October 15 2011 :  12:32:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I'm the same way! I just don't like rivet counters becuase they take fun out of everything. When ya collect stuff like me, you just wanna have fun!Hence the signature of mine!
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 15 2011 :  1:07:25 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Amen Redneck Justin! The Grouch Grandads With Detail, Detail, Detail, Have Taken The Fun Out Of The Hobby. I Went To A Show, And I Wanted Something(and Had Money), And The Grouch Behind The Table Said Loudly "hey kid, Dont touch that!" I Responded saying I Wanted The Car, And He Said $3 And Ill Throw In This. I Got The Car, But Almost Said"Hey Groucho, I Have Money, And you Obviously Dont Want it"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 15 2011 :  1:17:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
I'm the ultimate rivet counter, everything must have prototypical justification or it is for naught, a chasing after the wind....there's no room in this hobby for people with creative imaginations...

People who can't follow a prototype should just be blowed up....

Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 15 2011 :  1:39:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Shaygetz has my Smokey Trans Am in a couple of his pics!! I bought that car in 1984 and still have it! Has been a blast... Nice pics Shaygetz.

I'm a rivet counter with high dollar original cars. Nothing I like more than a CORRECT original unrestored or restored car. Well maybe a radical street rod with 500+ cubic inches!!

I do admire those who put great effort into realism to the train hobby..

Walt

Luck, usually comes dressed in work clothes...
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 15 2011 :  1:58:50 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
i personally do not give a dam,as someone once said, i buy what i like,and that's it,what others think about my collection is there problem i love it, that's that,but shay i love your photos and humour keep it up,however i have great respect for those who go the extra mile and produce nice model or real thing in miniature ken
Edited by - catfordken on October 15 2011 2:02:59 PM
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - October 15 2011 :  3:29:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
I do agree with Ken. I do wonder about that jet powered truck! Whats the engine from?
" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 15 2011 :  3:30:19 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Very Funny, Shayman! Its Very cool! Like The GTA Scene
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1102  ~  Member Since: July 28 2011  ~  Last Visit: July 01 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 15 2011 :  4:06:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
I do wonder about that jet powered truck! Whats the engine from?

Originally posted by Redneck Justin - October 15 2011 :  3:29:19 PM

It comes from an old Revell Saturn V rocket....
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 15 2011 :  4:46:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Nothing wrong with fun, satire what have you. But if you loathe accuracy (like SCALE modelling) which is whats implied, please stay away from any livelihoods where people have to depend on you. Pilots, Surgeons, that sort of thing.

I know several people who are very accomplished scale modellers. I have a lot of respect for their craft. Doen't mean you can't build a Rocket train but it does mean until you can reach that high maybe best to not insult them, and btw neither should they you.

Curious to me how much people want to put things in an either/or context. One of the most senior members on here (based on time as a member, he's not really that old!) has produced gorgeous scale work, AND put a Batman figure on the roof of a building on his layout. Thats a balanced approach I can get behind.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

Edited by - romcat on October 15 2011 6:47:18 PM
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 15 2011 :  7:33:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Yo Shaygetz I <3 the Optimus Prime truck & I want one! You should do that Ryder truck up like a G1 Prime
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 15 2011 :  7:40:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
Another piece Shaygetz has in the pix is the little red truck with the horns on top. I beLIEve this started life as a "Mini Lindy" mail truck. I have always liked the Lindberg Mini Lindy series...

Great bunch of photos by Shaygetz...

Walt

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 6279  ~  Member Since: February 18 2009  ~  Last Visit: March 04 2022 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

tkruger
Big Six

Posted - October 15 2011 :  8:40:10 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add tkruger to Buddylist
As for rivet counting my philosophy is to go by the 50/50 rule. Only rivets that I count are the ones that can be seen as the train goes by at 50 scale miles per hour from 50 scale feet away. Paint schemes and road names are required to belong to the WIL (what I like) rail alliance. For some reason everything fits.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 332  ~  Member Since: August 28 2010  ~  Last Visit: April 23 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 15 2011 :  8:49:11 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Heres The Rivet Counting I Do. RoadnumbersI Dont Like Seeing the number 9232 Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. I Like Variation. But 2 Of One Dosent Bother me.

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 15 2011 :  10:23:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
For those not familiar with my work, I can go the other direction as well....

...all depends on how ornery I'm feelin' at the time...

BTW, the orange ice cream truck started life as an N scale Bachmann mail truck, the next scale down from a Mini Lindy...

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 15 2011 :  11:01:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
awesome sauce stuff shaygetz
Tho the only thing I'll complain about is the signal as the red & green lights are wrong
Also how did you position the Bandit car so it looked like it landed
Also who cares about stuff being prototypical, CNVIATyco?? Doesn't hurt to have something silly or odd on your layout Haven't seen a serious modeler Unless you count the one railroad modeler who does the Utah Belt Railway as he keeps it always in the present

Edited by - microbusss on October 15 2011 11:05:38 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 15 2011 :  11:08:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:

Also how did you position the Bandit car so it looked like it landed

Originally posted by microbusss - October 15 2011 :  11:01:02 PM

You'll note a bit of the wire holding the car up, just to the left of the front tire....

The modeler who does the Utah Belt is Eric Brooman.

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 15 2011 :  11:22:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
quote:

YES! I wanna know what he does with the locos & cars he "retires" I want a couple cabooses & locs hehe

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 16 2011 :  12:18:19 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
quote:

YES! I wanna know what he does with the locos & cars he "retires" I want a couple cabooses & locs hehe

Originally posted by microbusss - October 15 2011 :  11:22:35 PM

He usually recycles the mechanisms into his newer units, since they usually are very similar anyway. Those he doesn't use are shelved or given/loaned to friends. It's not unusual for him to build a loco, only to have Athearn or another maker come out with the same model shortly afterwards. I've always appreciated his work, if for no other reason than the dedication it takes to keep his layout current...he's "abandoned" sidings and "closed" branchlines if that's what it takes to keep up...

Hypoponera
Mikado

BQ23-7

Posted - October 16 2011 :  1:05:01 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Hypoponera to Buddylist
I am a rivit counter! I do free lance quite a bit, but base everything on an actual prototype. Where I fall short is in lack of skill to do a better job replicating the prototype.

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 713  ~  Member Since: May 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 05 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 16 2011 :  1:10:26 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi Hypoponera,good someone who is not ashamed to admit it,and why not,to me its the pleasure obtained from the hobby,not the not stress,i do what i please regards my collecting,as you do,ken
 Country: United Kingdom  ~  Posts: 8294  ~  Member Since: September 28 2006  ~  Last Visit: October 20 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Hypoponera
Mikado

BQ23-7

Posted - October 16 2011 :  2:11:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Hypoponera to Buddylist
The original question is "Rivit counting OR trains for fun?" You imply that it is one or the other. Is it possible that a person could do both at the same time? Yes, I am a rivit counter. And you know what? I enjoy being a rivit counter! I am quite the history buff and so I do appreciate "historical accuracy". That means I like to see projects that are based on a prototype and are well done with plenty of rivits and other small details.

That being said, I do also enjoy seeing non-prototypical work by members. I do have an imagination and like to see members who have put their imaginations to work. I follow all the postings by Alcofan regarding his C430 paint jobs. Are his all prototypical? No. But I still email him with encouragement and look forward to his next project.

I guess the real question should be more along the lines of "what do you enjoy about the hobby?" As Ken pointed out, what one collects or does in the hobby is very personal. We each have our own reasons for what we do. If you enjoy having a Tyco loco cruising around the track at 200smph, cool for you! I'll keep counting rivits and looking for Batman!

Edited by - Hypoponera on October 16 2011 2:12:17 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 713  ~  Member Since: May 03 2006  ~  Last Visit: March 05 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 16 2011 :  8:05:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
I can count rivets too...well, maybe roofing nails....

...the "For MedMan" quote is for the original owner of the actual pharmacy. When he passed away a couple years back, members of another forum and I decided to build tributes to him in our model work. When I realized how closely it could be modeled to the real thing, I couldn't resist.

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 16 2011 :  8:17:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
hi Hypoponera,not implying anything or did not mean to,sorry if you thought that,just shows it does not matter what you prefer,this hobby has enough room for all,and its what makes this site what it is,ken
hi shay i love your work whether its a factual item,or fantasy,rivets or nails so to speak ken

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 16 2011 :  8:34:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:

hi shay i love your work whether its a factual item,or fantasy,rivets or nails so to speak ken

Originally posted by catfordken - October 16 2011 :  8:17:18 PM

Thanks, Ken...I enjoy it all....at train shows I'd run a car for car model of the Orange Blossom Special one day, followed by a Thomas the Tank engine the next. I just like model trains in any way shape or form, very little could rattle my cage.

DaCheez
Big Boy

Nose

Posted - October 16 2011 :  8:37:28 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see DaCheez's MSN Messenger address  Add DaCheez to Buddylist
I enjoyed seeing some of your work Shaygetz I'm curious as to what you used for the ground in that picture with the lawn mower...the HO scale mulch.

As for the rivet-counting question, I think my interests fall on both sides of the line. I like collecting/fixing/running vintage stuff. At the same time, I like having realistic equipment to run and use in photos.
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 3319  ~  Member Since: September 22 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 07 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 16 2011 :  8:46:09 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Rivet Counters Take The Fun Out of The hobby, But What Shaygetz Does Is Fun! Who Else Goes Out And Does What He Does, And Throws It On Their Layout. Probably lots, But Somebody Who Makes Unique Stuff Like Shaygetz Are Awesome!

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - October 16 2011 :  8:55:08 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Yo Shaygetz The only thing that is missing on the Drug Store is the phone booth hehe But that awesome work

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 16 2011 :  9:00:06 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
For you CVT, for you.

If they take your fun, then stay away from "them". But don't keep complaining about people who model as prototypically as they can.

As they say in court; "asked and answered."

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification
 Country: Canada  ~  Posts: 4200  ~  Member Since: January 08 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 09 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 16 2011 :  9:34:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
I enjoyed seeing some of your work Shaygetz I'm curious as to what you used for the ground in that picture with the lawn mower...the HO scale mulch.
Originally posted by DaCheez - October 16 2011 :  8:37:28 PM

Thanks Cheez...that is a mix of sifted and demagnetized parking lot dirt (just wrap a powerful magnet in light fabric and run it thru the dirt 'til it doesn't come up with anything) and the old Life-Like brown dyed sawdust from the 60s.

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - October 16 2011 :  9:48:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
Rivet Counters Take The Fun Out of The hobby, But What Shaygetz Does Is Fun! Who Else Goes Out And Does What He Does, And Throws It On Their Layout. Probably lots, But Somebody Who Makes Unique Stuff Like Shaygetz Are Awesome!

Originally posted by CNVIATyco - October 16 2011 :  8:46:09 PM

I do appreciate the kind words CN. No one can take the fun out of my stake in the hobby, primarily because I do not forget that it is a hobby...one of the very few that can be excelled in on so many more levels than other hobbies. What you're seeing is the result of 35+ years in it--most of them quietly taking it all in while surrounded by giants in the hobby, who were very patient with a quiet kid who appreciated their work and understood what it took to make...one of those layouts had hills made from crumbled aluminum foil painted gloss green with a slot car track in the center. I wonder where I would be in the hobby now had I chirped about the foil hills with the giant slot cars running around them.

Just thinking out loud....

NC shortlines
Big Boy

AberdeenRockfishAvatar

Posted - October 17 2011 :  09:53:42 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NC shortlines to Buddylist
Rivet counting is fun! Don't you enjoy looking at a finely detailed 4-6-4? I get enjoyment from making an accurate scale model especially, if there are no others like it being produced. I enjoy some of the innovative/imaginative things similar to what shaygetz and others do. On the other hand, S scale automobiles on HO layouts kind of take the 'fun' out of it for me. Whatever floats your boat.
Unspoken expectations are premeditated failures.
Edited by - NC shortlines on October 17 2011 09:54:36 AM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 825  ~  Member Since: December 22 2008  ~  Last Visit: March 16 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - October 17 2011 :  10:15:16 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
I used to get paid for counting rivets! Literally!

My first job after obtaining my structural civil engineering degree was working as a project manager for a bridge rehab company. I got to climb two famous bridges! The Queensboro Bridge and the former New Haven RR Buzzards bay Vertical Lift Bridge! Loved that job, but glad i don't work for that company any more.

The BBVLB is ~280 ft from tip of the top to the water surface and I got to climb it every day. The platform was in the raised position for most of the day. It sat ~100-120 feet off of the water. Took me ~45 minutes to climb the lattice work up to that level every day. Man was that fun! I literally counted every rivet and piece of iron/steel we replaced on that bridge. My boss handed me a work order for over 5000 rivets and over half were not accounted for. I found every one and worked up a spreadsheet detailing the state of each rivet. I even photographed any deficiencies.

Man was that fun!!!

I did the sq ft surface area breakdown for the painting estimate for the Queensboro Bridge. I got to climb it (only briefly) to try and determine possible mounting points for the scaffolding. I got to spend about a week in the NYCDOT drawing office and go through every single drawing of the bridge. That was almost as cool as climbing it.

Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

walt
Big Boy

Tyco Yum

Posted - October 17 2011 :  9:52:17 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add walt to Buddylist
quote:
Yo Shaygetz The only thing that is missing on the Drug Store is the phone booth hehe But that awesome work

Originally posted by microbusss - October 16 2011 :  8:55:08 PM

I'm not even sure of why anyone would point out the missing phone booth. Judging by Shay's taste for extreme and accurate detail, I would be quite certain that he is aware of that...

Walt

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 17 2011 :  9:55:34 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Sean:

Those are the most amazing model Train bridges I've ever seen! What scale are they???

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 18 2011 :  07:48:13 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Beutiful! Imagine how much the costed him

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - October 18 2011 :  09:16:48 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
quote:
Sean:

Those are the most amazing model Train bridges I've ever seen! What scale are they???

I have future hopes of someday building a close representation of the BB vertical lift RR bridge.

You're too much Gareth!

Sean

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough!" - Mario Andretti!
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1729  ~  Member Since: June 15 2011  ~  Last Visit: June 26 2021 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

Posted - October 18 2011 :  1:17:03 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
Sean, we didn't mean counting rivets literally! Good part is when you build a scale model of the bridge, you'll know how many rivets to add for detail! I imagine that being fun.

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 18 2011 :  4:14:30 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Boy the "tongs" for hot bucking those rivets will be so damn hard to hold, being so tiny and all!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaahahaha!

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - October 18 2011 :  5:15:14 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
I'm sure Sean has more than a few riveting stories to tell...
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

catfordken

SREnglishGentlemanAvatar

Posted - October 18 2011 :  5:17:07 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send catfordken a Yahoo! Message  Add catfordken to Buddylist
keep em coming guys you got me riveted to my seat,ken

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 18 2011 :  5:29:46 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
We are the Loyal Order of Ancient & Venerable Punmasters !

Sean's. not here now cause he's off building a Pun to nowhere, so he can get into the Order!

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - October 18 2011 :  5:47:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Gareth only thinks those are models because he has truss issues.
The Tyco Depot
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3927  ~  Member Since: June 20 2007  ~  Last Visit: November 19 2015 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 18 2011 :  6:00:51 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Obviously we can "truss" you to figure that out!

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

steve
Big Six

PRREagleAvatar

Posted - October 18 2011 :  8:07:48 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Click to see steve's MSN Messenger address  Add steve to Buddylist
can you truss me? or should I wear one?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 227  ~  Member Since: January 26 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 18 2016 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 18 2011 :  8:36:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Steve:

I think we can support that.

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - October 18 2011 :  10:31:31 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
Sean really got our attention by flashing his I-beams.
The Tyco Depot

romcat
Big Boy

LondonPortStanley

Posted - October 18 2011 :  11:16:35 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add romcat to Buddylist
Thank Gawd we figured out what Sean was doing and the suspension is over!

-Gareth

"A is A"
-Aristotle
Law of Identification

Mustangs_n_Trains
Big Boy

Mustang Man

Posted - October 19 2011 :  09:04:32 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Mustangs_n_Trains to Buddylist
You guys are great! That was all just too funny!

Sean

CNVIATyco
Big Boy

BC Rail

Posted - October 19 2011 :  12:40:16 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add CNVIATyco to Buddylist
Good one, NKP!

NickelPlate759
Big Boy

Rivarossi Logo

Posted - October 19 2011 :  6:56:05 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add NickelPlate759 to Buddylist
I'm all punned out. I think I sprained something on that last one.
The Tyco Depot
Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Swiss mountain train that can jump rail tracks Topic Next Topic: Tour the Mantua factory in 1948  
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000