Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 9 ]  [ Total: 9 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 more N scale stuff for sale
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic: 4-4-0 or 4-4-2  

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 14 2011 :  1:36:13 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
I just got a TON of N scale cars 1 FM loco from a guy for $20
I won't lie to you but the body of loco & some cars are melted
Frame of loco looks to be ok but not really sure

Melted cars

But there are some nice cars & LOTS of parts

The nicer cars & they Atlas

Any takers or offers?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator 

choochin3
Mikado

USA

Posted - April 14 2011 :  4:44:24 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add choochin3 to Buddylist
Wow! Melty!

Carl T.

President of the Cape James Terminal RR.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 691  ~  Member Since: April 16 2006  ~  Last Visit: November 01 2020 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - April 14 2011 :  6:53:38 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
No doubt someone left their wares in the sun too long at the local swap meet...would be a great pool of parts if the postage wasn't so high.
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - April 14 2011 :  8:38:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
Any PRR stuff in there?

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

Redneck Justin
Big Boy

The Young Dr.Frankenstein!

Posted - April 14 2011 :  9:30:42 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add Redneck Justin to Buddylist
PM sent microbusss

" Heck with counting 'em rivets, TRAINS ARE FOR FUN! Not called the Mad Scientist for nothing either!"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3145  ~  Member Since: May 07 2007  ~  Last Visit: April 04 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

badman55
Big Six

badman 55

Posted - April 15 2011 :  6:42:12 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add badman55 to Buddylist
quote:
No doubt someone left their wares in the sun too long at the local swap meet...would be a great pool of parts if the postage wasn't so high.

Originally posted by shaygetz - April 14 2011 :  6:53:38 PM

My thought as well shay, I figured they also could've been in a house fire as well, then I didn't see any signs of smoke damage on the cars or cases either.
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 252  ~  Member Since: May 16 2009  ~  Last Visit: December 10 2014 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

shaygetz
Big Boy

Posted - April 15 2011 :  7:12:56 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add shaygetz to Buddylist
quote:
My thought as well shay, I figured they also could've been in a house fire as well, then I didn't see any signs of smoke damage on the cars or cases either.

Originally posted by badman55 - April 15 2011 :  6:42:12 PM

I well remember the forlorn look on a vendor's face when I pointed out to him that his N scale stock was literally melting before his eyes, and he didn't even notice...seems to have something to do with the cases as open stock and card boxes generally don't.
 Posts: 2465  ~  Member Since: April 15 2007  ~  Last Visit: December 01 2023 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

sbenny
Switcher

N&W Pony

Posted - April 15 2011 :  9:38:52 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add sbenny to Buddylist
Are those some old paintings by Salvidor Dali?
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 81  ~  Member Since: November 20 2006  ~  Last Visit: June 20 2012 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 16 2011 :  4:42:29 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
to everyone! - The guy I got all this stuff from was selling it at his garage sale & the cars & loco was left in the direct sun!
AMC - yes there is a few PRR stuff in there not alot
Can everyone wait till I get my PC fixed? Then I can IM all of you

Edited by - microbusss on April 16 2011 4:58:54 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

AMC_Gremlin_GT
Big Boy

GremlinBL2

Posted - April 16 2011 :  9:36:02 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT an AOL message  Send AMC_Gremlin_GT a Yahoo! Message  Add AMC_Gremlin_GT to Buddylist
quote:
to everyone!
AMC - yes there is a few PRR stuff in there not alot
Can everyone wait till I get my PC fixed? Then I can IM all of you

Originally posted by microbusss - April 16 2011 :  4:42:29 PM

My money's not going anywhere...oh wait, yeah, BILLS. Well, I'll still have SOME left. If you can pull out the PRR stuff and photo and forward it, and let me know what you want for it, I'll forward to my friend to see if he's interested (based on price, shipping,etc. ). Back to looking at my new acquisitions now...

Jerry

" When life throws you bananas...it's easy to slip up"
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 3974  ~  Member Since: January 04 2009  ~  Last Visit: January 11 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 18 2011 :  1:43:43 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
ok Here are the loose cars Now some have most of the stir-ups intact some don't

took this on a cloudy day between rains

Edited by - microbusss on April 21 2011 4:02:38 PM
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - April 25 2011 :  10:38:13 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
Please rePM me about this stuff Had problems with PC earlier
   Topic Next Topic: 4-4-0 or 4-4-2  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000