Tyco Collector's Forum -
Welcome to the forum.
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot your Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   Forum Admins & Mods   FAQ   Install Search Provider   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Newsletters | Member Map | Members | Online Users |
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 9 ]  [ Total: 9 ]  [ Newest Member: Strummer ] Select Skin:
 All Forums
 General HO Train Discussions
 The Trading Post
 Big Lot of HO to trade
   All users can post NEW topics in this forum
   All users can reply to topics in this forum
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Wanted to Trade Proto 2000 CB&Q GP-7 W/ Steam gen Topic Next Topic: Are these trade worthy?  

scmich
Little Six

Posted - February 21 2011 :  4:28:35 PM Link directly to this topic  Show Profile  Add scmich to Buddylist
I am in the process of clearing out a bunch of HO rolling stock and locomotives that were purchased betwen 12 and 14 years ago mostly. Athearn, Walthers, Round House and a few misc others. About 75 pieces of unrun, mostly assembled stuff. Also a Big Lot of Tyco duplicates . About 50 pieces of roling stock and locomotives in very good shape. Another lot of Tyco items that need some TLC.

My priority would be to trade for a few items I am looking for to complete/update my Slice of Woodbury display that just recently started seeing some additions after taking a few years off.

Most of the stuff I bought above was with the intent of doing a modern frieght yard layout, but I don't think I will get to it honestly. So if I can clear some stuff out of the basement, get a few items I'm looking for then it makes sense to "clean house."

First priotity is to obtain the following:
Two Bubble Yum PB trailers
Chef Boyardee Fine Italian Foods version 50Ft Boxcar
PPG - Caustic Soda Chemical tank Car
Brach's Candy Operating Hopper red Box 332-A
Burlington Northern Alco 430 - Excellent Shell with railings (doesn't have to run)

After that, I will offer to sell here on the forum before putting all of this on ebay. This site is great and I would rather have you guys get first crack before going the ebay route.

Please PM me with your email or a fax number so I can send you the detailed desriptive inventory of what I have going out the door.

I will consider any offer really, especially as it relates to the list of items I would like to obtain.

Thanks.

Scott
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 120  ~  Member Since: October 26 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator 

RDC1
Hudson

P&R

Posted - February 21 2011 :  4:58:39 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add RDC1 to Buddylist
Got any photos?
~ Dave

They're ALL toys

Country: USA  ~  Posts: 547  ~  Member Since: December 25 2010  ~  Last Visit: May 20 2019 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 21 2011 :  8:09:49 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Hi Scott,

Been a while. I have the two Bubble Yum Trailers you seek and probably the BN Alco C430. Please PM me and we can work something out.

Todd

PM Sent
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 21 2011 :  8:17:23 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
hey PM me going to train show can look for you
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scmich
Little Six

Posted - February 21 2011 :  10:39:41 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scmich to Buddylist
I will get everyone that PM's me the list emailed tomorrow from work. (Assuming I get there..bad snowstorm tonight has caught the public works flat footed on Pres Day. Six inches of snow on the main roads) Been shoveling for 2 hours.

Scott
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 120  ~  Member Since: October 26 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scmich
Little Six

Posted - February 22 2011 :  10:28:22 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scmich to Buddylist
RDC: PM me your email and I will send you the list. I'll get pictures of anything you might be interested in and email them. Eventually, I suppose, I need to get photos anyway for ebay, unless you forum guys end up getting the whole load.

Scott
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 120  ~  Member Since: October 26 2006  ~  Last Visit: April 17 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 22 2011 :  12:26:18 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
is this the car you wants?

Can find you one Saturday
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 14688  ~  Member Since: February 23 2009  ~  Last Visit: April 18 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page

scmich
Little Six

Posted - February 22 2011 :  1:33:22 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add scmich to Buddylist
Nope.

This One.

Scott

microbusss
Big Boy

tiger

Posted - February 23 2011 :  10:20:17 AM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add microbusss to Buddylist
oh That the one I wants too! Will look Saturday

New_York_Central
Founder

NYCDreyfussAvatar

Posted - February 23 2011 :  6:35:47 PM Link directly to this reply  Show Profile  Add New_York_Central to Buddylist
Scott,

Received your email and I am emailing back a commented spreadsheet, have a couple of questions in there.

Todd
 Country: USA  ~  Posts: 1322  ~  Member Since: October 30 2005  ~  Last Visit: April 13 2024 Alert Moderator  Go To Top Of Page
  Previous Topic: Wanted to Trade Proto 2000 CB&Q GP-7 W/ Steam gen Topic Next Topic: Are these trade worthy?  
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
 Image Forums 2001 This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000